Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

I do intend on doing something similar to that, though it will probably look like a shitty attempt at raving.
Just please don't dab.
Then look for a Renegades cap or Paper Renegades helmet, I'm a bit undecided.
I doubt that too many people will wear it though.
I reckon safe to say, you will be the only one.

Just please don't dab.

I reckon safe to say, you will be the only one.
I probably am gonna dab tbh. At the Stars vs Renegades game they had a "Dab Cam" which was cringey at best, but I reckon it'll get me on the big screen or TV.

I probably am gonna dab tbh. At the Stars vs Renegades game they had a "Dab Cam" which was cringey at best, but I reckon it'll get me on the big screen or TV.
upload_2017-1-10_22-32-52.png
I'm glad at the Renegades v Stars game last Saturday night they didn't have that. Tbh you're more likely to get on the big screen if the camera dude sees a guy in a red morph suit muzzing out like he is on pingaz then a standard cringey dab.

please, have some dignity mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really a relevant thread to put this in, but I'm a big fan of how the BBL site showcases the fixture.
http://www.bigbash.com.au/fixtures#gender=men

Each thumbnail for its teams home game actually looks really cool and fit the franchises brand so well, without going to the cartoony lengths.
Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 1.11.39 am.png Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 1.11.35 am.png Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 1.11.28 am.png Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 1.11.21 am.png

Do you know the definition of 'spakka'?
Urban Dictionary defines it as- "Someone displaying amazing mental/physical inability, while not actually being handicapped"

I think I had it in the correct context.

Not really a relevant thread to put this in, but I'm a big fan of how the BBL site showcases the fixture.

Each thumbnail for its teams home game actually looks really cool and fit the franchises brand so well, without going to the cartoony lengths.
View attachment 326345 View attachment 326346 View attachment 326347 View attachment 326348
I was thinking the exact same thing when I first saw them. The only one that I think is a bit odd is the Brisbane Heat square... is that a speaker grill or something?

View attachment 326345 View attachment 326346 View attachment 326347 View attachment 326348
Probably does a good job of separating well branded teams from the bad. Stars, Canes, Thunder, Scorchers all look good. Heat is fairly average as with the 6'ers and the strikers and renegades are awful. The strikers brand only works based on the stadium being new, if this was done at a place like the WACA or Gabba it would look pretty crappy. Renegades playing off the whole graffiti is so edgy thing is a bit crap imo too, but probably works given their audience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back