Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Prestige, it is a lot hard to get an MCC membership than an AFL, MCG, it club membership. I’ve been waiting since 2005 for my membership to come through.

Access into other grounds around the world, including Lords and Eden Gardens.

Shade while watching the sport. Sitting in the northern part of MCG, means you’re covered from the sun the majority of the day. Also, having the player ramps right there. You get guys like Kohli and Dhoni walking right past you as they go into bat.

flex: I had my 21st at the MCG. With my mothers membership, room hire was free, saving a couple of grand.

And most importantly. Full strength beer.

Isn’t the waiting list for an MCC membership stupidly long? Dad always used to say when I was younger it was 90 years but I feel like that figure has a LOT of mayo on it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Isn’t the waiting list for an MCC membership stupidly long? Dad always used to say when I was younger it was 90 years but I feel like that figure has a LOT of mayo on it.

It’s not quite 90 years. My Dad joined the waiting list in about 1997 and received a Provisional Membership in about 2016. I think he’ll go up to Restricted in the next couple of years, and then Full in about 20 years

The Marylebone Cricket Club over in England (also known as the MCC) have an extraordinary waiting list, however

It’s not quite 90 years. My Dad joined the waiting list in about 1997 and received a Provisional Membership in about 2016. I think he’ll go up to Restricted in the next couple of years, and then Full in about 20 years

The Marylebone Cricket Club over in England (also known as the MCC) have an extraordinary waiting list, however

Maybe he was referring to the English MCC then.

I know I shouldn't be asking this in here and can be redirected if needed... do Geelong usually wear white socks away?

Yes

We’ve worn white socks for years (permanently for a few years in the ‘80s, but they became a regular fixture in the 07 Finals)

For real though, kind of annoying that the only way to listen to them is on YouTube. Really like the best of CD but a lot of tracks by them on other albums are top notch like this one for example
Really got into them a couple years ago but I hate listening to music on YouTube so I can’t listen to them often.

Just get Gibbsy to send the whole discography on 320 MP3

:)

I'll try and grab a replay tomorrow and see if I can

lol found it. It only got 2 likes so who knows how they dug it up. I didn’t think it was gonna be the vid I uploaded of what sounded like Dwayne Russell dropping the c-bomb, hahaha. Follow me, ya twits.

heh so I just tried to add a screen shot and it didn’t work? Must be a copyright thing on iPhones - it’s around the 35 minute ish mark on catch up if you could grab it pls TLL? My computer’s been conked out for a month or so

lol found it. It only got 2 likes so who knows how they dug it up. I didn’t think it was gonna be the vid I uploaded of what sounded like Dwayne Russell dropping the c-bomb, hahaha. Follow me, ya twits.

heh so I just tried to add a screen shot and it didn’t work? Must be a copyright thing on iPhones - it’s around the 35 minute ish mark on catch up if you could grab it pls TLL? My computer’s been conked out for a month or so

Kayo screenshots fine on iPhone.

93A16518-DA82-4E5D-BDB3-E02941324092.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back