Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Anyone got a copy of that photo of the Port prison bars picture on the rack?? Am I dreaming or was there legit a pic around here of that over the off season??
Was definitely a thing, can't remember which thread it was in though. Would be class if Port just decided to rock up in it one game this year without letting anyone know, surely Kochie could just pay whatever fine the AFL would throw at them for it.

Was definitely a thing, can't remember which thread it was in though. Would be class if Port just decided to rock up in it one game this year without letting anyone know, surely Kochie could just pay whatever fine the AFL would throw at them for it.
Someone will have saved it somewhere...

More of a reason to bring back heritage round, imagine bounding roo vs prison bars...

Such a bizarre photo. Hope the prison bars return, but the current home still remains whether it's a pre season or away as it's a ripper jumper along with the white inverse.
One player wears the PBs with 35 on the back at training each week as a tribute to John McCarthy. Kind of makes the PBs a reward rather than being a bad thing (reserves)

One player wears the PBs with 35 on the back at training each week as a tribute to John McCarthy. Kind of makes the PBs a reward rather than being a bad thing (reserves)
Have you always done this or is there something special about this season and JMac?

Have you always done this or is there something special about this season and JMac?
It’s definitely a new thing, I’m not sure whether it’s got anything to do with this being 30 years since he was born but I’d imagine it’s just a thing that the club thought of doing when they got wind of #BringBackTheBars

Questions are printed, Skypes on standby and the Podcast is ready to go! Only 4 hours until we call in...

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Not sure where this belongs but noticed Mountain Dew have a new can labeling. Reminds me of a certain Essendon training jumper...
59350543_323895811629746_375830846948507648_n.jpg

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
does anyone know whats going on with that jumper collingwood used for all their tv promos at the start of the season, do you think it'll be used this weekend against carlton?

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
does anyone know whats going on with that jumper collingwood used for all their tv promos at the start of the season, do you think it'll be used this weekend against carlton?
Won't be worn against the Blues, we will be in Clash for that.

A few weeks back I did see this ad of Fox Footy with Pendles in the black pinstripe jumper. Strange why he would be wearing that one, particularly because it's an away jumper and you'd think for any other promo they would chuck him in the home. Which brings me to my prediction; perhaps Fox Footy are looking to do their Retro Round again. Can't see any other reason for Scott to wear it.
59419445_2435011056518741_7414584669389193216_n.jpg

Back