Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't be worn against the Blues, we will be in Clash for that.

A few weeks back I did see this ad of Fox Footy with Pendles in the black pinstripe jumper. Strange why he would be wearing that one, particularly because it's an away jumper and you'd think for any other promo they would chuck him in the home. Which brings me to my prediction; perhaps Fox Footy are looking to do their Retro Round again. Can't see any other reason for Scott to wear it.
In an ideal AFL fixture, I'd really like to see a retro/heritage round like we did 15 years ago. And I know alot of this board is of the same thought.

Won't be worn against the Blues, we will be in Clash for that.

A few weeks back I did see this ad of Fox Footy with Pendles in the black pinstripe jumper. Strange why he would be wearing that one, particularly because it's an away jumper and you'd think for any other promo they would chuck him in the home. Which brings me to my prediction; perhaps Fox Footy are looking to do their Retro Round again. Can't see any other reason for Scott to wear it.
This is the way that I am interpreting it- I think it is their 'away' jumper which replaces their home with away sponsors but they have only worn their clash when they played away so far this year. The other time they wore the ANZAC jumper vs Essendon. Lets say that Collingwood wear clash vs Carlton this week then they will wear this jumper vs Sydney Swans in Round 10.

In an ideal AFL fixture, I'd really like to see a retro/heritage round like we did 15 years ago. And I know alot of this board is of the same thought.
It would be cool to see, but there's only so much heritage jumpers you can work with before it gets stale and I imagine that's why it was canned in the first place. I think clubs should try to incorporate their heritage into their other kits like Collingwood has done.

This is the way that I am interpreting it- I think it is their 'away' jumper which replaces their home with away sponsors but they have only worn their clash when they played away so far this year. The other time they wore the ANZAC jumper vs Essendon. Lets say that Collingwood wear clash vs Carlton this week then they will wear this jumper vs Sydney Swans in Round 10.
This could also be true and a welcome sight

It would be cool to see, but there's only so much heritage jumpers you can work with before it gets stale and I imagine that's why it was canned in the first place. I think clubs should try to incorporate their heritage into their other kits like Collingwood has done.

huge call.

Thought I would tease a little design project I have been working on for a potential debut on this board later in the year (should things on here actually happen and not just stay in the proposal phase);

iT0blUg.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Booo **** Sydney

Isn't moving around on the line illegal?

Really pissed off that Sydney one. I really do hate them. They’ve now won four championships, but have needed a shootout to win three of them.

You can move along the line as much as you like, but you are not allowed to come forward off the line. I can freely admit that one or two of Jerzy Dudek’s saves in the 2005 Champions League final should have been retaken as his Grobbelaar-esque wobbly legs routine saw him come way off the line.

The fact that was 15 years ago makes me feel so incredibly old.

Heritage round should be a yearly thing IMO

Yeah I might get in to soccer for once next time the A-League rolls around. Just find it hard to keep track of European Leagues for which I have no reason to go for any particular team (though I used to play as Juventus a lot on FIFA14 because they looked like Collingwood).
Probably will give Melbourne City a crack purely for the fact that I loved Melbourne Heart's logo.

Yeah I might get in to soccer for once next time the A-League rolls around. Just find it hard to keep track of European Leagues for which I have no reason to go for any particular team (though I used to play as Juventus a lot on FIFA14 because they looked like Collingwood).
Probably will give Melbourne City a crack purely for the fact that I loved Melbourne Heart's logo.

I'm a bit the same actually, I've tried to get into soccer but it just hasn't completely clicked for me yet. I enjoy playing FIFA and when it's on TV I don't mind watching but for some reason it hasn't grown on me.

I always play as Manchester City on FIFA because my uncle (a big soccer fan) is a City fan, so I guess Melbourne City is a logical choice. And their colours are pretty nice too

I've kind of stepped back from liking soccer especially EPL so much this past season, more because i cancelled my optus subscription. But i went to the grand final on sunday and had a really good time. I hope that more people become interested in the A League in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back