Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be interesting to see a similar version of the best state league teams play off

They did that already with the Foxtel Cup, playing games around the country on a Tuesday night. The format was short-lived and fizzled out pretty quickly

What's peoples thoughts on green + red colour schemes? Haven't seen a lot of them on here except for Palmerston in the NAFLR last season. Thinking about going with it for one of the few comps coming up, but is it a colour scheme that people find hard to make work or is it something I should just have a swing at and see what works and what doesn't?
I'm using red and green for this NAFLR season. Your choice if you want to use it too but mine will look better

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm using red and green for this NAFLR season. Your choice if you want to use it too but mine will look better

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Was considering red and green for NAFLR this season too but went against it cause you already had it

Hey all,

Decided to put my money where my mouth is, I’m going to try and start up my own sports design brand - SHIELD.

I know some of you have already liked my Facebook page but for everyone, but if you could please give my Facebook page a like (Facebook.com/ShieldAUS) and follow me on Instagram (@shieldsportsau), it’d be a huge help with building some sort of social media presence. :)

FWIW, it’ll be launching officially in July and for anyone looking to have anything made up, whether you’re a part of a social sports team, a local sporting club or even if they’re one-offs, I can do it at a heavily discounted rate while I try and build the brand!

love you all,
froot train

Last edited:
Hey all,

Decided to put my money where my mouth is - I’m going to try and start up my own sports design brand - SHIELD.

I know some of you have already liked my Facebook page but for everyone, but if you could please give my Facebook page a like (Facebook.com/ShieldAUS) and follow me on Instagram (@shieldsportsau), it’d be a huge help with building some sort of social media presence. :)

FWIW, it’ll be launching officially in July and for anyone looking to have anything made up, whether you’re a part of a social sports team, a local sporting club or even if they’re one-offs, I can do it at a heavily discounted rate while I try and build the brand!

love you all,
froot train

done and done

I for one am disappointed by the distinct lack of ochre in your logo freighty

(but seriously good luck man and I really hope you succeed)
The thing about the simplicity of the logo is that it can be recoloured into any scheme you want... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all,

Decided to put my money where my mouth is, I’m going to try and start up my own sports design brand - SHIELD.

love you all,
froot train
Awesome stuff mate! Good luck with it all, think its fair to say everybody here will be right behind it.

3 - 1 now. I can almost feel it but to quote my late grandpa when watching the 2010 Grand Final "I've seen us lose from better positions than this."
Let's get the job done Raptors.
Honorary raps fan for the finals here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back