Mar 29, 2012
Boston, USA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Arsenal
Just got this in my email.

Quite like option 3.

Hey chaps, a friend of mine has been given a bunch if old, vintage footy records that apparently have value and are rare.

Anyone here know who can value them, check then out to see if he is onto anything cool?

I'm sort of aware that this stuff is super limited to who finds old paper valuable but he could have a few good ones!

Hey chaps, a friend of mine has been given a bunch if old, vintage footy records that apparently have value and are rare.

Anyone here know who can value them, check then out to see if he is onto anything cool?

I'm sort of aware that this stuff is super limited to who finds old paper valuable but he could have a few good ones!

Rick Milne may be able to help you out, he's a very knowledgable antiques and collectables valuer who is on the radio regularly and until the start of this year was the man behind the 'Collectables' section of the AFL Record (which has unfortunately disappeared :(, it was my favourite section). Last year I sent him an email with a picture of a slightly-strange piece of Cats merch I have and he responded very promptly and gave me a great response

I can send you a PM with his email if you're interested?

Rick Milne may be able to help you out, he's a very knowledgable antiques and collectables valuer who is on the radio regularly and until the start of this year was the man behind the 'Collectables' section of the AFL Record (which has unfortunately disappeared :(, it was my favourite section). Last year I sent him an email with a picture of a slightly-strange piece of Cats merch I have and he responded very promptly and gave me a great response

Yes please!

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins

What happened to it? I'm pretty sure it was there in the first one or two rounds.

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Hutchy doesn't want to pay Rick Milne, hence his disappearance.

That's terrible! Such a shame, he's been in and apart of my AFL Record experience ever since I started going to the footy.

Back