Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed that too. I think you guys are separated by 0.00000-something percentage. Congrats I guess?

0.013 I think it is. Its a small moment of mirth in a giant s**t sandwich. I would much rather not be in the 8 though tbh.

Well for today and only today, I shall be a West Coast supporter for their game against Richmond. Someone send me over their Ochre so I can don it while cheering on the mighty Wet Toast Seagulls :thumbsu:

TheLoungeLizard ???

Noticed that too. I think you guys are separated by 0.00000-something percentage. Congrats I guess?
You guys?! I may have been at that s**t match because I'm forced to be a Crows member, but I was very much celebrating Carlton's gutsy win in the stands of Adelaide Oval ;)
0.013 I think it is. Its a small moment of mirth in a giant s**t sandwich. I would much rather not be in the 8 though tbh.
The Port player who rushed the behind in the last minute of the game sent the Power down
Screenshot_20190817-234256_Chrome.jpg

You guys?! I may have been at that s**t match because I'm forced to be a Crows member, but I was very much celebrating Carlton's gutsy win in the stands of Adelaide Oval ;)

The Port player who rushed the behind in the last minute of the game sent the Power down
View attachment 729259
Oh yeah I forgot you went for the Blues, silly of me to assume someone who lives in Adelaide goes for Adelaide :p
What's the story with that anyway? Your family goes for Carlton or were you born in Vic?

Oh yeah I forgot you went for the Blues, silly of me to assume someone who lives in Adelaide goes for Adelaide :p
What's the story with that anyway? Your family goes for Carlton or were you born in Vic?
SA born and raised.
Got indoctrinated by my dad when I was born to be a Carlton supporter (which I thanked him every day for last year :rolleyes: ) however Mum is a passionate Crows supporter so I've HAD to have a strong soft spot for them. She has bought our memberships every year since the Adelaide Oval move, and even then, when I was like 4 we went to every home game for a few years at AAMI.
I was a meme back when I was younger on here, as I "supported two clubs" but let's put it this way. I'll genuinely cry if Carlton won a premiership. I'll be happy to watch Crows win one, but Carlton's my one true love and it's great to finally have a positive future for once ❤

SA born and raised.
Got indoctrinated by my dad when I was born to be a Carlton supporter (which I thanked him every day for last year :rolleyes: ) however Mum is a passionate Crows supporter so I've HAD to have a strong soft spot for them. She has bought our memberships every year since the Adelaide Oval move, and even then, when I was like 4 we went to every home game for a few years at AAMI.
I was a meme back when I was younger on here, as I "supported two clubs" but let's put it this way. I'll genuinely cry if Carlton won a premiership. I'll be happy to watch Crows win one, but Carlton's my one true love and it's great to finally have a positive future for once ❤
Yeah I never got a choice as is the nature of becoming a Pies supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my whole family goes for Port but I used to go for the crows because my Pop followed them. It was 2013 that I decided to switch to port after years of my family nagging me because my dad got tickets to the last game that was played at AAMI Stadium against Carlton. 1 point loss haha

I also go for Geelong because I love their players and I'm planning on moving there at the end of the year.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Silent Alarm is estatic

Freo board mods:

bagdad-bob.jpg

Hey guys , bit of a strange one but i have just started my design process for my NAFL reserves bid and originally used the yellow images template but then after some thought I've started one on the magpienato's template as well. I'm just wondering which one do u think is best for a comp.

Hey guys , bit of a strange one but i have just started my design process for my NAFL reserves bid and originally used the yellow images template but then after some thought I've started one on the magpienato's template as well. I'm just wondering which one do u think is best for a comp.
Trying to sound humble here but I don't think my template is the greatest of it's kind, but it will do you well for a competition like NAFLR. If your design is good enough it can make it to the top even with relatively simple templates. YI templates are amazing too don't get me wrong, but I often strafe away from them as I find the immense details in them take away from the actual design. Cody and I showed last NAFLR that templates don't have to be 'balls to the wall' with shadows and lighting in order to stand out among voters

All in all, just go with whatever one feel looks better for the design you're going with, both will be fine for NAFLR.

A yellow images template is fantastic, but the problem is really the shorts. As far as I am aware, there's no full body mockup for footy on there so you'll either need to use the standalone footy shorts (which limits what you can do with your presentation), or edit one of the full body soccer templates to make them into footy shorts. Having done the second option myself, I'd like to say that it is pretty straight forward, but if you're fairly new to photoshop then it might be a tad daunting (not sure if you fall into that category).

The advantage you get with Nato's template is that it is designed for comps on here so has everything you need built into it and has been proven good enough to get out of the Ressies. As nato said, it's really about just going for whichever one complements your design best.

Hey Sparkle, why’d you drop the Narkle?

Just thought it was getting a bit clunky and long, and over on the SFA I usually just get Sparkle anyway, so I thought I'd drop the Narkle. And it means I'm not tied to any players or a football-related name anymore either

Still a fan of the player though, glad to see him playing in the AFL team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back