Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Final Year 12 exam today, hopefully opens up some more time to spend on the board :)
Damn that's unlucky, it's the first official day of Leavers/Schoolies in Busselton today

Damn that's unlucky, it's the first official day of Leavers/Schoolies in Busselton today
Most people have finished their exams a week or so ago, but VCE Media across the state isn't that popular so they like to shove it right at the end. I've had 7 days gap between my 2nd last exam (Legal Studies) and this one :)

Remember, beyond the next few months, your ATAR (or whatever the fu** they call it now) doesn’t matter.
Thanks! If there's one thing I'll remember from school it's that my "ATAR doesn't define me", which I won't let it, but it'll certainly help me get on track right away.

Speaking of which, does anybody here studied a Bachelor of Biomedical Science or do something similar at Uni? It's what I've got my sights set on and it'd be nice to know of anybody who is/was in the same boat and can give me any advice :)

Remember, beyond the next few months, your ATAR (or whatever the fu** they call it now) doesn’t matter.

100% accurate.

If your heart is set on Uni, then remember that all you need to do is get in with a similar course on a lower ATAR and transfer after 6 months and score that sweet sweet RPL.

Anyone interested in catching up for food, drinks and footy jumper talk, the first week of January?
I will be in Melbourne Jan 6 to 11.

This feels like something right up TheLoungeLizard ’s alley given I’ve lost count of how many times he’s suggested to meet people for a beer!

My wife’s birthday falls during that period, but I’d be keen to possibly come up if the dates work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most people have finished their exams a week or so ago, but VCE Media across the state isn't that popular so they like to shove it right at the end. I've had 7 days gap between my 2nd last exam (Legal Studies) and this one :)
Yeah mine were squashed into two weeks. Glad they're over now and I can get on with my life

Anyone interested in catching up for food, drinks and footy jumper talk, the first week of January?
I will be in Melbourne Jan 6 to 11.

Absolutely would if I wasn’t in Perth. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back