Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Good job!

You can just PM me a drop box link of the mp3 file and it should be all good!

Too easy!

We’re just gonna go over it and make any necessary edits but should have it to you in the next 24 hours. :)

FFS. Windows needed to repair my 2TB D Drive, after it's finished I find that my FIRA, NAFL folders containing the full history and development of my two favourite franchises are just gone.

Maybe building up again from scratch isn't such a bad thing.

FFS. Windows needed to repair my 2TB D Drive, after it's finished I find that my FIRA, NAFL folders containing the full history and development of my two favourite franchises are just gone.

Maybe building up again from scratch isn't such a bad thing.

yeet

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
I guess with the mention of 2nd teams in the BigFooty FJGD Podcast June 2020 ft Freight Train, Spanna_ El_Scorcho and Dylan8 and El_Scorcho specifically dropping his 2nd teams name, I will get in on it and officially unveil my second team. Please welcome to the NAFL family the

2V8VqW8.png

also on the Wellington Seawolves front, who could this be?

pFgh0Na.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know about you guys but women’s wrestling is the best it’s ever been in terms of talent and in-ring talent.

That is true, now if only they could have some decent storylines rather than “we’re best friends”.

I mean, I’m all for that as long as it’s the Iiconics.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
I mean, I’m all for that as long as it’s the Iiconics.

The IIconics are a different story (especially as I have just found out that they are from my local area, I knew they went to a school in Liverpool, but they used to live in the Campbelltown area and worked at one of my local shopping centres - I may be regretting not paying as much attention to who worked there).

But the rest of the division is all stories about who is friends with who, or who used to be friends. I don't care, give them actual stories.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
I don’t know about you guys but women’s wrestling is the best it’s ever been in terms of talent and in-ring talent.
I haven't watched WWE in a very long time regularly but watched the 2018 Women's Royal Rumble with all the classic women and enjoyed Asuka. Solid entrance song too ✌ Paige I searched up after watching Fighting With My Family... then found out she retired.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Paige I searched up after watching Fighting With My Family... then found out she retired.

Yeah neck injuries are horrible. But her injury is very similar to Edge's, and he is now back wrestling after 8 years, so there is still a possibility that she will be able to get back in the ring again (especially with her still being young).

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is there a way to navigate afl photos to a specific round/ season/ game?

Specifically I want Collingwood V Kangaroos, Round 7 2001.

Just search "collingwood kangaroos 2001" in the search bar. Replace with any team name and year for whatever else you like. It's not gonna have every match from the earlier stuff (for instance, that query doesn't feature any pics from the return fixture in Canberra that year), but the game you're after shows up.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
2023 FIFA Women's World Cup host being announced at 2am.. Does anyone think we are a chance?
Well, Japan dropped out, so it's us/NZ against Colombia, and we got scored 4.1 out of 5. They got like 2 out of 5.

I'll be at Hindmarsh watching a game or two.

2023 FIFA Women's World Cup host being announced at 2am.. Does anyone think we are a chance?
Hopefully, but personally I can see it going to Colombia. UEFA voting against us is a real blow, we aren't well liked in the AFC either so can see them voting for Colombia too. CONCACAF and CONMEBOL will obvs go to Colombia, leaving us with perhaps a few scraps from Africa, Oceania and probably Infantino's vote (although if it is looking like Colombia will take it out, he won't want to look silly and vote for the loser).

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Hopefully, but personally I can see it going to Colombia. UEFA voting against us is a real blow, we aren't well liked in the AFC either so can see them voting for Colombia too. CONCACAF and CONMEBOL will obvs go to Colombia, leaving us with perhaps a few scraps from Africa, Oceania and probably Infantino's vote (although if it is looking like Colombia will take it out, he won't want to look silly and vote for the loser).
and it is FIFA we are talking about too! The smart option is AU-NZ but I can't see them using their brains. Too much politics going on that will be in the road of the minds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back