Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

* transphobic pieces of s**t they need to read a ******* book gah why are people such ******* mongs when it comes to the existence of trans people like they talk all the ******* time about facts over feelings yet they get presented with such facts and they go "nyehhhhh"

Absolute w***ers who should go and * themselves

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!

fu** transphobic pieces of sh*t they need to read a ******* book gah why are people such ******* mongs when it comes to the existence of trans people like they talk all the ******* time about facts over feelings yet they get presented with such facts and they go "nyehhhhh"

Absolute w***ers who should go and fu** themselves

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!

any particular reason for this rant?

but yes, transphobia is pretty s**t and unnecessary, especially in this day and age (like really in any day and age but you know what I mean).

any particular reason for this rant?

but yes, transphobia is pretty sh*t and unnecessary, especially in this day and age (like really in any day and age but you know what I mean).

CAUTION: potentially unpopular opinion coming up

So world rugby is gonna ban trans women from playing womens rugby (based off a bullshit study made by terfs) and i was on r/rugbyunion explaining why it was a bad idea (basically being on hrt for a certain period drops testosterone levels to appropriate amounts and bone density decreases as well) and some transphobic pos accuses me of pushing a trans agenda. I was already a bit frustrated by no one else seemingly understanding my arguments and it prompted me to rant at the stupid campaigner.

Also I'm questioning my gender identity so yeah that probably contributed as well

CAUTION: potentially unpopular opinion coming up

So world rugby is gonna ban trans women from playing womens rugby (based off a bullshit study made by terfs) and i was on r/rugbyunion explaining why it was a bad idea (basically being on hrt for a certain period drops testosterone levels to appropriate amounts and bone density decreases as well) and some transphobic pos accuses me of pushing a trans agenda. I was already a bit frustrated by no one else seemingly understanding my arguments and it prompted me to rant at the stupid campaigner.

Also I'm questioning my gender identity so yeah that probably contributed as well
Hate the term “agenda” being used by them in this context like it’s a political opinion. They’re not trying to make everyone trans god damn

Whatever happens mate, just know you’re always welcome here. 👍

For those that might have watched the Port - St Kilda game last night on TV, did you find that the ground advertising blazed out on occasion? At the game, it was quite blinding at times making it difficult to see what was happening on the field. Can I blame it for our loss perhaps?:$

For those that might have watched the Port - St Kilda game last night on TV, did you find that the ground advertising blazed out on occasion? At the game, it was quite blinding at times making it difficult to see what was happening on the field. Can I blame it for our loss perhaps?:$
Didn't notice it. Only thing that caught my eye was El_Scorcho with his prison bars banner at centre wing.

Hate the term “agenda” being used by them in this context like it’s a political opinion. They’re not trying to make everyone trans god damn
Yeah it's ******* dumb like all trans people want is to be treated as a normal human being free from getting abused for committing the heinous crime of existing.

The existence of trans people is a fact. Like there's studies saying that gender is a giant spectrum with a bucketload of different points between cis males and cis females. It's a matter of respect i mean it doesn't require much effort to use the correct name and pronouns and not make shitty comments about one's appearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well it was fun while it lasted - back to being a pissant club in the championship.

well it was fun while it lasted - back to being a pissant club in the championship.
At least there's no VAR, well I don't think there is. That's what I'm telling myself. Probably the worst season to go down though with such a short break between now and the start of the championship, real chance of carrying though form and getting battered 3-0 at Wycombe Wanderers.

Just found out I am related to one of the founders of Aston Villa and also Ozzy Osborne. Only thing is, I'm related to them on my nan's side of the family but she has passed away so I can't ask her how. Anyone know if Ancestory.com is worth it?
Eh its sort of a thing you try out for fun but I found it won't give you a lot more info than what you could find out from the grandparents.
That's pretty cool though, I don't know who I'm related to probably Charlemagne but honestly have no clue.

We could all chip in and share a Bein Sports subscription. Bein is German for "leg", by the way. I always feel like a bit of a perv watching all the kicking and running around over on the Leg Channel.
Kayo FTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back