Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

images (12).jpeg

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Was there indeed! A great performance! Hopefully this will shut up those who want us gone for a little while!
up the sunniessssss

Thoughts on people saying Suns greatest ever win? Off the top of my head I can think of a top 5 in no order of:

First win v Port
2014 v Collingwood (Ablett shoulder)
2018(?) v Sydney
Karmichael Hunt winner v Richmond
Last Night v Richmond

But I feel like there was like an epic Q Clash once too?

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Thoughts on people saying Suns greatest ever win? Off the top of my head I can think of a top 5 in no order of:

First win v Port
2018(?) v Sydney
Last Night v Richmond

We actually had this question put up yesterday morning. I would have Sydney 2018 as our greatest win ever because how we had to come back from 40 plus points behind in Sydney at a ground we never had won at before in the backend of the season too.

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers

First win v Port
2018(?) v Sydney
Last Night v Richmond

harley bennell's 6 goals against the cats is one of my favourites too. but yeah the rest of your list is pretty spot on as well.

harley bennell's 6 goals against the cats is one of my favourites too. but yeah the rest of your list is pretty spot on as well.
Is that the game he had 40 touches too OT something ridiculous?

What could have been...

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Is that the game he had 40 touches too OT something ridiculous?

What could have been...
nah in that game he had 27 disposals, 6 goals, 3 behinds, 11 marks.
you might be thinking of the loss against the dees in 2012. he had 38 disposals, 4 goals, 7 marks that day. absolute freak when he was on.

jeez we had a pretty solid team in 2014, considering where quite a few of those players are now. harley was one of my favourite players, a massive shame he couldn't stay on the park.

Sep 16, 2016
I have no idea
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Quite a few

First win v Port
2018(?) v Sydney
Last Night v Richmond

That first Port win has the best Bay thread of them all as well

The QClash ur probably thinking of was the 1st one - which also has the ignominy of being one of the few games where you could genuinely say that it was rigged

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So Ive been banned from FB marketplace but Ive got no idea why!

We have got some items at work that are dead stock so we have decided to try and get rid of them. I made a listing for 4x commodore wheels with tyres on Marketplace today with my personal FB account and I have just checked to see if I had gotten any inquiries and FB has blocked my access.

I havent sold anything on Marketplace in a year or so but even then it was only wheels and tyres from my own car and some other bits and bobs.

Ive put in a request with FB to tell me why this has happened but it says they will review the decision and get back to me in 2 business days.

Has this happened to anyone else and what was the story?

So Ive been banned from FB marketplace but Ive got no idea why!

We have got some items at work that are dead stock so we have decided to try and get rid of them. I made a listing for 4x commodore wheels with tyres on Marketplace today with my personal FB account and I have just checked to see if I had gotten any inquiries and FB has blocked my access.

I havent sold anything on Marketplace in a year or so but even then it was only wheels and tyres from my own car and some other bits and bobs.

Ive put in a request with FB to tell me why this has happened but it says they will review the decision and get back to me in 2 business days.

Has this happened to anyone else and what was the story?
I reckon they thought you had stolen items, hopefully you should get access returned once they realise it's not stolen.

Back