Other Teams
Bays - Giants - Bite
FB_IMG_1637289066613.jpg
FB_IMG_1637289226727.jpg

Well played by the Kansas City Royals - North Melbourne should take notes 👏

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just had an email come through, yellow images are doing 90% off all assets this week if anyone is interested.
I bought a soccer jersey and AFL guernsey about 6 weeks ago might be time to complete those sets with shorts and socks and maybe get a American Football set for the upcoming comp that Im thinking about entering.
Yea saw the same thing. Never used them before, are they trustable? (kinda needa convince me parents that I'm not getting scammed)
See above.

I bought a soccer jersey and AFL guernsey about 6 weeks ago might be time to complete those sets with shorts and socks and maybe get a American Football set for the upcoming comp that Im thinking about entering.

See above.
I have the NFL uniform template on one of my USBs if you want it? I'll have to search around for it

If you could hook a brother up that would be great! It turns out to get the 90% off YI I have to be a platinum member and pay at least 30USD a month for 12 months which would be fine if this was more than a hobby for me.
no worries mate I'll send it when I get home from work

If you could hook a brother up that would be great! It turns out to get the 90% off YI I have to be a platinum member and pay at least 30USD a month for 12 months which would be fine if this was more than a hobby for me.
wait so the sale is not for average joes, and also where did you find that?

Last edited:
May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
wait so the sale is not for average joes, and also where did you find that?
https://yellowimages.com/stock/american-football-kit-mockup-front-view-11543
If you click the link above ^ that will take you a gridiron template and there you will see Premium Members are getting this for $1.50. Theres a 33USD cost for 12 months of Premium membership.

Its up to you weather you do the membership but I personally cant justify it. Ive got an AFL guernsey front template already from YI and I can make a pretty solid front and back presentation with that plus what Ive already got in my collection. Theres plenty of free user made templates for plenty of sports out there as well (might not be a flashy as YI but theyre free not 15$ or 20$)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back