Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

https://yellowimages.com/stock/american-football-kit-mockup-front-view-11543
If you click the link above ^ that will take you a gridiron template and there you will see Premium Members are getting this for $1.50. Theres a 33USD cost for 12 months of Premium membership.

Its up to you weather you do the membership but I personally cant justify it. Ive got an AFL guernsey front template already from YI and I can make a pretty solid front and back presentation with that plus what Ive already got in my collection. Theres plenty of free user made templates for plenty of sports out there as well (might not be a flashy as YI but theyre free not 15$ or 20$)
But what about the black friday code, Black90, I'm using that and it's not saying I need premium.

But what about the black friday code, Black90, I'm using that and it's not saying I need premium.
Yeah, this is what I used, no need to get the premium membership.

Imagine going into a work meeting at 10 15 and missing the first 3 wickets of the Ashes when the meeting ends at 11

A quick Google search and I stumble upon some of cannavo's finest pieces...

View attachment 1295386
Damn, reminds me of a thread made ages ago taking this boards AFL team logo ideas and give them titles like "New Richmond logo 2015, New Collingwood logo 2016 etc" in hoping when people Google'd that very query, our logos would appear in the first row in the image search.

But wow, this is something else 😁

FIRA thread is up, merry Christmas!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back