Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a pic of it Omega?

P2020329.jpg

A friend had sent it to me... just trawled through the news on the Glenelg web site to find it again, and it's a training jumper. $90 from the club, 20% if you're a Glenelg member.

Tough night for me personally. We lost & ive gotta stay up until 8am when my bus leaves for back to melbourne as i didnt book a motel (silly me)
They wore (glenelg) wore there original jumper today. Which has a sponsor on the yellow stripe. But has yellow numbers on the back & no sash on the back.
I was sitting with royalty today in the stands at alberton oval
2 rows in front of me i had eberts dad and sitting right next to me like a 1 metre gap dwane russel. He was goin on about crap lol.. I picked up the sanfl port magpies jumper for $44 normally $55 but she thought i was a member & put it through cheaper. Good bargain imo

As for tonights game.. There were roughly 31 people ( i counted) including myself in the cheersquad tonight. With 1 person having a #12 p.i training junper nice looking jumper with the numbers on the back. Also held the banner up out on aami stadium & some eagles fan won a sherrin which was a good effort

Hope you guys had a great night & boys lets try make fgd a happy place again
I know we all agree to disagree at times but i think we will get there eventually

So Adelaide won NAB Cup in 2003, West Coast won Premiership in 2004? Or is it Carlton in '04, West Coast in '05?

Carlton won 05 and 07, don't remember West Coast winning it recently.

:eek:. Carlton won Pre Season GF in '05. West Coast win Premiership in '06.

Some people need to stop taking everything so seriously on here and stop winging about the smallest things, it's only the internet...

Tough night for me personally. We lost & ive gotta stay up until 8am when my bus leaves for back to melbourne as i didnt book a motel (silly me)
They wore (glenelg) wore there original jumper today. Which has a sponsor on the yellow stripe. But has yellow numbers on the back & no sash on the back.
2 rows in front of me i had eberts dad and sitting right next to me like a 1 metre gap dwane russel. He was goin on about crap lol.. I picked up the sanfl port magpies jumper for $44 normally $55 but she thought i was a member & put it through cheaper. Good bargain imo

As for tonights game.. There were roughly 31 people ( i counted) including myself in the cheersquad tonight. With 1 person having a #12 p.i training junper nice looking jumper with the numbers on the back. Also held the banner up out on aami stadium & some eagles fan won a sherrin which was a good effort

Hope you guys had a great night & boys lets try make fgd a happy place again
I know we all agree to disagree at times but i think we will get there eventually

Do you have a picture of the Port Magpies jumper?

He's toned down his posting quite a lot recently.

Still post some crap buddy

Do you guys remember 23Legend?? Wow, now that kid had no clue!

And Andonis I believe has toned it down a fair while, still needs some work :D ;)

All of you young guys/newbies need to remember that posts are about quality not quantity.

Like normal then :D

Do you guys remember 23Legend?? Wow, now that kid had no clue!

And Andonis I believe has toned it down a fair while, still needs some work :D ;)

All of you young guys/newbies need to remember that posts are about quality not quantity.

Hope I don't fall into the category of newbies that post too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel that the board hasn't changed much without him. :rolleyes:

trollface.jpg
Same here.

Little was offered in form of insight or opinion.

This board is becoming heinously sub par. It's so unorganised and I hardly ever visit these parts. Serious discussion is being demoted in favour of pointless rehashing of competitions.

Same here.

Little was offered in form of insight or opinion.

This board is becoming heinously sub par. It's so unorganised and I hardly ever visit these parts. Serious discussion is being demoted in favour of pointless rehashing of competitions.

I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, but I agree. Too many threads going off topic, too many competitions with not enough entries. Thinking of pulling the pin on KOTW if it goes another round with very little entries. Leaving it open another week didn't make a difference.

It also seems that not many people are actually using the navbar system put in place to replace the sub board as a means to organize the board.

I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, but I agree. Too many threads going off topic, too many competitions with not enough entries. Thinking of pulling the pin on KOTW if it goes another round with very little entries. Leaving it open another week didn't make a difference.

It also seems that not many people are actually using the navbar system put in place to replace the sub board as a means to organize the board.

I think KOTW and AGOTW must stay, NAFL and USAFL are good because it only requires voting which takes about two seconds, other then that I think the rest must go, excluding Teamworks of course. No offence to PM, your comp is great but to me it feels like you are just filling in space left from CCCC and expansion comp.*

If you are not going to run KOTW I would be glad to take over.

*I know what these things are because I have been watching this board for a long time before I joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back