Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First footy training in a while tonight.

I didn't play last year because of year 12. But I'm definitely looking forward to getting fit and having a kick.

Although, it's a uni club. So I'm a bit nervous as I only know my one mate down there. Nonetheless, it should be okay. I think everyone gets nervous about a new footy team.

Yeah, I get nervous too. First time joining a club this year. Got nervous, supportive teammates, felt welcome all was going good then...BAM.....injury. Results for second X-ray coming tomorrow. Already missed three training sessions!

Yeah, I get nervous too. First time joining a club this year. Got nervous, supportive teammates, felt welcome all was going good then...BAM.....injury. Results for second X-ray coming tomorrow. Already missed three training sessions!

You know nothing about injuries yet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to know I'm not the only one.

I suppose it's more a case of positive tension. I've missed my footy.

8. The number of Steven Gerrard.
9. The number of Fernando Torres.

If you don't know who they are, they are soccer players.

I'd recommend number 8...

I'm playing a real mans sport, not wogball. And I do know who both of them are, E92_ or Doc know about basketball, I think I'm leaning towards 9.

Going on the soccer theme, no 9 has Milburn, Shearer, Carroll (when he was good ;)) and now Cisse.

All for the greatest club of all ;)

Some year 10's at my school said that Asians are wogs. So that means I'm a wog.

Some year 10's at my school said that Asians are wogs. So that means I'm a wog.

Lol, reminds me of a time at my school when one of my mates (Greek) got into a massive argument with this chick (Italian) over whether Greeks or Italians were wogs. The whole time I kept thinking that they were fighting over who would get to get insulted.:p

Anyway, a wog is pretty much a bug so anyone who plays soccer must be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back