Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw that a few weeks ago. Are you trying out? If so good luck :thumbsu:
Thanks for that. I was in an auto accident about 4 years ago, and still putting myself back together. My goal is to continue my rehab and workouts and play with the Jackaroos next season, as I was hoping to do prior to that accident. Even if I can just get into a couple of matches, I would consider that a major achievement for myself, because of what I have gone through physically over these past few years, and because of my age.

If I lived in Aus, I wouldn't even stand a chance at something like that. The difference in the quality of play is like night and day, I'm sure. But, I would love to get into coaching, because there is a small chance we might develop a pro league here over the next several years or more, so I need the experience of playing if there is even a chance of that happening. (I played soccer here, growing up.)

The Clippers wore their new alternate Blue unis yesterday. I would post a picture, but Adidas might sue me.

The Clippers wore their new alternate Blue unis yesterday. I would post a picture, but Adidas might sue me.
Blue? Is it the retro one?

EDIT: This one?

Los-Angeles-Clippers--2332-Blake-Griffin-blue-Basketball-Jersey-3754-91854.jpg

img_3507156.jpg

Blue? Is it the retro one?

Nope, brand new. Essentially just blue for red swap of their current road uniform.

Oops, I've probably said too much. Adidas are watching...

Edit: ^yeah that one. But you better take or down before Adidas see and decide to nuke this site.

Post it, for all to see! The NBA jerseys don't have the logo on them, so should be fine.

If you post in a thread that has been deleted, does your post count go down or stay the same?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if we delete every single RCT, Andonis would have like 500 posts?

Correct. :D

If one were to delete their entire post history, would that person cease to exist?

Not sure if it's been posted but this is apparently the new OKC alt:

A4kCBrACAAI_aC6.jpg

*not confirmed
Looks a bit bland.. But I guess that can be a good thing. Love the colour, hope I don't start confusing them for Indiana!

Correct. :D

If one were to delete their entire post history, would that person cease to exist?
Unrelated note, has anyone the new movie Looper?

Weid how there's no orange or yellow on that OKC uni. Not sure I like it, deviates way too much from their current sets.

What do you think about starting a BBall new kits thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back