Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you tag people?
Just do the '@' symbol then start to type the posters name after it - without a space between the posters name & the @ symbol & it should automatically bring up a drop down box of the posters names that are similar. If it doesn't just write there name in & it'll still tag them.

Just do the '@' symbol then start to type the posters name after it - without a space between the posters name & the @ symbol & it should automatically bring up a drop down box of the posters names that are similar. If it doesn't just write there name in & it'll still tag them.

Cheers Crimson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now for something completely different... how about this for a 21st present from my mates? I was beyond stoked. It now has pride of place on my bedroom wall, naturally.

P1300236.jpg

Not being on the main board for the last 36 hours has been a truly enlightening experience.

I feel like a better person, not knowing what flogs think about football.

any of you guys work out the new GSAC center in Glen Huntly, saw a dude there wearing his melbourne gear?

The dickheads there didn't call me as they promised on the website.

Not being on the main board for the last 36 hours has been a truly enlightening experience.

I feel like a better person, not knowing what flogs think about football.

I rarely bother to venture over there, there's just no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back