Bumped Random Chat - Springtime for Hitler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Any of you ballbags or flaps be able to tell me where and if best place to see snow in melbourne next week? Just wanna take daughter up to build a snow man and fu** off out of there. Spewing only 1 finals game. Also any must dos with a 4 year old while im over there? Love you lot long time.

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Any of you ballbags or flaps be able to tell me where and if best place to see snow in melbourne next week? Just wanna take daughter up to build a snow man and fu** off out of there. Spewing only 1 finals game. Also any must dos with a 4 year old while im over there? Love you lot long time.
Essendon after party when they get back home from their Perth elimination should have plenty of snow

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Essendon after party when they get back home from their Perth elimination should have plenty of snow
I saw what you did there. Clever. Blitznu asks about snow - and you reply with a clever reference to “snow” aka the illicit drug variety. Nice.

Cannon82 may have a point. I’m not sure what reading Bigfooty sober would be like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crimson Azure

Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
I’ve transcended Weber’s and I also went for the Z&B instead. They are great for a steak.

I’m all about charcoal spit roasts at the moment. Lamb, pork, it’s a thing of beauty. If you want meat to taste about as good as it can charcoal bbq is the way. The deep heat it producers is awesome, cooks a steak so quick. But the effort means it’s better when your cooking for a few.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
I’ve transcended Weber’s and I also went for the Z&B instead. They are great for a steak.

I’m all about charcoal spit roasts at the moment. Lamb, pork, it’s a thing of beauty. If you want meat to taste about as good as it can charcoal bbq is the way. The deep heat it producers is awesome, cooks a steak so quick. But the effort means it’s better when your cooking for a few.
Yeah ive been thinking of picking one of those up.

But I bought a Traeger pellet smoker about 15-18 months ago so that is my cooker for big bits of meat. Brisket, ribs, pulled pork ext.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Yeah I was tempted but they take some love and effort. I settled on a Weber for the convenience - you could use it daily if you were of a mind to.

Top Bottom