Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Brethren,

Welcome to the first incarnation of the MFC random chat thread.

What is it for?

Whatever you want, whether you want to ask a question, post a pic, interesting link or just talk about anything else this is the thread to do it.

We’re trying to encourage a bit more activity on this board so have a look in here whenever you come onto the MFC board.

Well that’s about it, hope to see you all on here soon.

And go!

12916271601031.jpg

WattsGoodForYou

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
So I am a right to believe that its easier to relocate your son across the country, from West Philadelphia to Bel Air, than call the cops?

So I am a right to believe that its easier to relocate your son across the country, from West Philadelphia to Bel Air, than call the cops?
I guess so, but it depends how fresh you feel.

Back from holiday, just got back from two weeks in Vanuatu & Fiji, why do I have to go back to work next week? we are fools, we could live there doing stress free jobs (like a dive instructor or tour guide) & have summer 24/7. Fools we are I say, fools! ;)

Went scuba diving twice & it was epic, have been a few times & love it.

I might rant a little more about my holiday later. :D

Back from holiday, just got back from two weeks in Vanuatu & Fiji, why do I have to go back to work next week? we are fools, we could live there doing stress free jobs (like a dive instructor or tour guide) & have summer 24/7. Fools we are I say, fools! ;)

I know right, it's amazing how quickly you get depressed after returning from an awesome holiday. Frustrates me.

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire

Went scuba diving twice & it was epic, have been a few times & love it.

I might rant a little more about my holiday later. :D

I agree.

If Vanuatu had a footy team I'd be all over it.

I've been scuba-ring myself, Great way to spend an afternoon. Once on the GBR which was really great and a few months ago I was one of those losers in the shark tank at the aquarium.

What are people's thoughts on Thailand?

A few mates and myself were thinking of a week-long revisitation of schoolies in a foreign land...

Any experiences/suggestions?

What are people's thoughts on Thailand?

A few mates and myself were thinking of a week-long revisitation of schoolies in a foreign land...

Any experiences/suggestions?
My sister in law went there a month ago & loved it but she stayed at club med & said it was awesome to just relax.

I've never been there so can't comment but it seems a nice place to visit. If you choose to visit Indonesia, particularly Java I might be able to help a bit.

A question, does our board have any female posters the post on a regular basis?

I must confess if there is I don't know of them, it would be good if we could find some.

That is a good question... I don't know of any.
Found a few:

Demonchick_24 posted back in 2003.
Dees*gal, last activity 2007.
Molos_Girl_14 - last on 2002.

We scare them away.... :eek:

BigSexc

BigFooty Protagonist
Oct 7, 2009
BigFooty
AFL Club
Melbourne
BS, I still am in the dark on why you got carded.

Please share.

Calling Brent Guerra a 'gutless sniper' on the main board, i might just stick to the melbourne board from now on (and i thought this place was over policed - the main board is a joke)

Obviously the women are unaware i post here, spread the word CA. :thumbsu:

They know you post here, thats why they stay away.
They are all in a place i like to call 'real life', you may have heard of it?
I suggest you stay away, studies have shown ugly and socially inept people struggle there. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back