Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we need a Demons Iron Chef to get up over the off-season to keeps things interesting.

I grill a mean sandwich.
Setting fire to some bread with leftover bolognaise sauce and grated cheese may or may not qualify you for board iron chef - but that is an excellent offseason idea.

Setting fire to some bread with leftover bolognaise sauce and grated cheese may or may not qualify you for board iron chef - but that is an excellent offseason idea.

I would not be participating with my limited skill set. Always appreciative of some meat artistry, though.

My dog crossed the rainbow bridge today. Going to be weird, she was nearly sixteen and I picked her out as a ten week old puppy.

My dog crossed the rainbow bridge today. Going to be weird, she was nearly sixteen and I picked her out as a ten week old puppy.
Yep it sucks, sorry mate. Had a cat for the same amount of time and I took it worse than when my step father died. Go one cat left who is 15 and I think I'm done with pets after that. Well, unless it's guaranteed to outlive me, so it might have to be a giant tortoise.

Also had a Border Collie, smartest dog I've ever seen. I literally have no dog training skills but managed to teach him a bunch tricks. I remember trying to teach him to roll over. My method was to say the word 'roll over' and manually roll him over. After about five minutes he must of got sick of my farcical methods and just started doing it himself.

Yep it sucks, sorry mate. Had a cat for the same amount of time and I took it worse than when my step father died. Go one cat left who is 15 and I think I'm done with pets after that. Well, unless it's guaranteed to outlive me, so it might have to be a giant tortoise.

Also had a Border Collie, smartest dog I've ever seen. I literally have no dog training skills but managed to teach him a bunch tricks. I remember trying to teach him to roll over. My method was to say the word 'roll over' and manually roll him over. After about five minutes he must of got sick of my farcical methods and just started doing it himself.
I like the idea of manually rolling a dog. As opposed to just sitting back and using the dog roll auto pilot

So, I went over the handle bars of my mtb riding through a rock garden at the You Yangs today.

I am sore. Got my first proper corky in a long time, a long time.

Bolded made me think of my favourite scene from star wars:

Great acting! Just watched it 10 times.

I feel the best thing to assist me is to drink my way through it. Proper Gander any suggestions/tips? I might provide an update in about 15 more standard drinks.

Lol, just read up on how to treat a corked thigh and it says don apply heat and don't drink alcohol. Just got out of a hot shower and am already drinking. Quacks!

I feel great!

Lol, just read up on how to treat a corked thigh and it says don apply heat and don't drink alcohol. Just got out of a hot shower and am already drinking. Quacks!

I feel great!
Make certain to drink a broad range - beers, wine, spirits. Mix things together for interest. Don’t eat anything except some bbq shapes. I’m pretty sure this is sound medical advice.

Make certain to drink a broad range - beers, wine, spirits. Mix things together for interest. Don’t eat anything except some bbq shapes. I’m pretty sure this is sound medical advice.
Um. do you look through my window on a Friday night or have I mentioned I am into BBQ shapes at the moment? Also, if I do drink the only difference is I exchange cider for beer.

BBQ shapes =

So, I went over the handle bars of my mtb riding through a rock garden at the You Yangs today.

I am sore. Got my first proper corky in a long time, a long time.

Bolded made me think of my favourite scene from star wars:

Great acting! Just watched it 10 times.

I feel the best thing to assist me is to drink my way through it. Proper Gander any suggestions/tips? I might provide an update in about 15 more standard drinks.

Reminds me of when I was living in Myrt, was feeling sick early in the AM so decided to go for a bike ride to clear things up. Had been a storm the night before and it was still dark, so whilst pedaling away at 30 or 35 kph I came across a tree over the path that I didn't see with my flimsy light and also flipped over the handlebars. Exciting times. Took a fair chunk out of my shoulder, made a mess of my helmet and buckled the front wheel badly.

Getting around to the point, beers definitely helped.

Reminds me of when I was living in Myrt, was feeling sick early in the AM so decided to go for a bike ride to clear things up. Had been a storm the night before and it was still dark, so whilst pedaling away at 30 or 35 kph I came across a tree over the path that I didn't see with my flimsy light and also flipped over the handlebars. Exciting times. Took a fair chunk out of my shoulder, made a mess of my helmet and buckled the front wheel badly.

Getting around to the point, beers definitely helped.

Ouch! Worst thing was I was sessioning the to help a couple of less experienced riders get used to the to the technical sections. Went through too slow, hit a a raised rock and next thing it’s me crashing into the rocks.

Ouch! Worst thing was I was sessioning the to help a couple of less experienced riders get used to the to the technical sections. Went through too slow, hit a a raised rock and next thing it’s me crashing into the rocks.

I don't go mountain biking, I struggle enough on the paths and roads. As you said, one little slip and you're into the rocks, off a cliff, chipping out of the rough, etc. Can't really afford that sort of thing with work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brisket smoked for 16 hours.

And a brisket, pickle, coleslaw and bbq sauce burger
dd3db7214064d1d463f23a4eabfd2d94.jpg
dbd735da72a09d8a02382f32720123a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I am a big fan off all of the big Asian beers (Kirin, Asahi & Sapporo)
Aren’t those just Japanese beers? Have to go further afield if you want to claim liking Asian beers. A lot of good ones out of India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Phillipines, and Thailand, to start.

Aren’t those just Japanese beers? Have to go further afield if you want to claim liking Asian beers. A lot of good ones out of India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Phillipines, and Thailand, to start.
sorry I meant to say Japanese beers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back