Bumped Random Chat - There is a Simpsons reference for everything!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheDarkDwarf

Spec Moderator
Nov 11, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Between my three teams Dees/Liverpool/49ers i havent seen a league loss since in almost 2 months

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
Thank god we're holding up our end of the bargain!! So we are 55 years since being premiers and the Scousers and the Gold Diggers are a combined 52, is that right? Let's hope your/our luck changes in 2020 00Stinger

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Thank god we're holding up our end of the bargain!! So we are 55 years since being premiers and the Scousers and the Gold Diggers are a combined 52, is that right? Let's hope your/our luck changes in 2020 00Stinger
100+ and going strong

I am the jinx

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I want to change jobs. Pretty fed up and feel I’ve reached the end of what I can give here. That is to say, there’s loads of better shit I can contribute but senior managers, agency politics etc. means I no longer believe that this place will let this happen. I have only begun looking but I’m very committed to making this happen. I’ll take a pay cut (within reason) for anything that looks to be a new and interesting opportunity.

I’m just rambling out loud for the sake of it, hoping that some random will say something encouraging. I’m tired - sick of losing sleep being frustrated and pissed off. I’ve got one life and it’s too short to stagnate surrounded by dickheads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheDarkDwarf

Spec Moderator
Nov 11, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I want to change jobs. Pretty fed up and feel I’ve reached the end of what I can give here. That is to say, there’s loads of better shit I can contribute but senior managers, agency politics etc. means I no longer believe that this place will let this happen. I have only begun looking but I’m very committed to making this happen. I’ll take a pay cut (within reason) for anything that looks to be a new and interesting opportunity.

I’m just rambling out loud for the sake of it, hoping that some random will say something encouraging. I’m tired - sick of losing sleep being frustrated and pissed off. I’ve got one life and it’s too short to stagnate surrounded by dickheads
Are you still in Brisvegas? If so I can understand your pain and frustration. Good luck with the search, hope it all comes to fruition for you.

Crimson Azure

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
And yet you still post on this board?!

I've just given up the most important job I've ever had.

Top Bottom