Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
What are peoples thoughts of wearing a Gopro during sporting activities?

Does it depend on the intended use of the footage?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
What are peoples thoughts of wearing a Gopro during sporting activities?

Does it depend on the intended use of the footage?
I think to some extent it might depend on the “sporting activities”

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Any of you *ers playing COD? Also anybody watched The Boys on Amazon Prime? only just started watching it but it looks pretty good

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I just spent 3 minutes trying to decide whether to "Like" this, "Love" this, or "Haha" this .... I went with "Love"
I did too. Nearly went the love - then I wasn’t certain what that might convey in this scenario and rather than think it through I chose the safe option and downgraded my reaction

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Thats just ******* weird man.. who has a teddy in their room?
campaigners who film chicks I spose, although now I realise I'm getting that mixed up with wolf of wall street, me mate had a remote control car that filmed through the headlights

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
campaigners who film chicks I spose, although now I realise I'm getting that mixed up with wolf of wall street, me mate had a remote control car that filmed through the headlights

Thought it was supposed to be a nanny cam? Not many grown men are going to have teddy bears in their bedroom. Or if they do... boudoir.

"That's OK bebe, don't worry about the teddy bear facing the bed!"

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Thought it was supposed to be a nanny cam? Not many grown men are going to have teddy bears in their bedroom. Or if they do... boudoir.

"That's OK bebe, don't worry about the teddy bear facing the bed!"
I reckon it was night vision so they couldn't see it anyway but girls love lame s**t like that. Tell em it was present for a dying grandma. No questions asked.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I reckon it was night vision so they couldn't see it anyway but girls love lame s**t like that. Tell em it was present for a dying grandma. No questions asked.

"Grandma liked to watch."

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I’m in Brisbane for a few days for work things.

I sort of get why people might like to live in various bits of Qld - some natural beauty spots, relative affordability etc. I’m not a person who likes humidity so it’s not for me, but I get that some like it. I’ve never really seen the good side of Brisbane though. Am I missing something awesome about it?

I sort of get why people might like to live in various bits of Qld - some natural beauty spots, relative affordability etc. I’m not a person who likes humidity so it’s not for me, but I get that some like it. I’ve never really seen the good side of Brisbane though. Am I missing something awesome about it?
No.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers

You are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back