Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I got an email ad for “demon brew”

Nice promo of Neitz etc being manly etc. The concept is good and all - buy an overpriced case of beer as a quirky gift for a demon fan. Proceeds to the club etc. Has anyone ever tasted this stuff? Is it any good? If it is drinkable I’d consider it. I just have a feeling it’s crap with a dodgy looking red and blue label.

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

Nice promo of Neitz etc being manly etc. The concept is good and all - buy an overpriced case of beer as a quirky gift for a demon fan. Proceeds to the club etc. Has anyone ever tasted this stuff? Is it any good? If it is drinkable I’d consider it. I just have a feeling it’s crap with a dodgy looking red and blue label.
Old man bought a slab and he gave me half. It's drinkable in my opinion. Craft style, a touch fruity if anything, but I'm no expert

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Old man bought a slab and he gave me half. It's drinkable in my opinion. Craft style, a touch fruity if anything, but I'm no expert
I might consider it. If it doesn’t work for me I can offload it by the 6 pack as the entry gift for random Christmas parties I guess. I never get invited to any obviously, but with beers you can go anywhere. Plus it’s a nice idea.

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne

What are the chances that I actually saw Neita in person today, at my local here in Sydney - https://www.wayward.com.au/ - and they make excellent beer, so I guess he was scouting. Really wanted to bug him but chose to let him be in the end

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne

Yeah its not bad i dont drink beer though. But i could drink it. Brought 2 drank 1 keeping the other til we make a GF. Yeah i know funny joke

I drank one in June. I liked it but it was after my last exam so I probably would have enjoyed anything

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I drank one in June. I liked it but it was after my last exam so I probably would have enjoyed anything
I decided to give it a go so I’ve ordered a case. I’ll report back. Mind you, how wrong can you get with beer? Plus they can use the profits buy more inside mids and rucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in Cairns atm so had a XXXX today and it was surprisingly not s**t
There are levels of excrementness, just like sewerage treatment plant ponds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back