Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The birth of the contemporary SJW (...and the rise of being "popular"):

That was good.

But then he finished it with a book scented with optimism. I love his sentiment but how ******* millenial is that!!

Ages. I find that stuff interesting.
I'll be sure to throw you my chapter draft for it next year. Still stuck on Kittyhawk atm.

It has all become very technical and complex as you can not just judge the aircraft's basic characteristics, like you could, say the Me-109 v the Spitfire.

It is just no the aerial platform you have to compare, but what sensors does it have, does it have electronic warfare suite, how does it integrate into the existing force structure alongside other aircraft, what are the support capabilities like (aerial refuellers, C4ISR, information processors, etc), what weapon platforms can be fitted to it and what is the quality of its software. It is why a seemingly average F-35 (JSF) is actually quite a good aircraft, despite some limitations as a pure jet fighter platform (not its primary role anyway).

Last edited:
Didn’t YouTube recently change those rules? And because of those stricter rules people are now being kicked off? I heard somewhere that since auto play came in the algorithm had people watching stuff that they weren’t necessarily interested in but there was an arbitrary link to some videos they were watching, that led to big brand advertising on some pretty whack ****. The brands then cracked the ****s, YouTube then decided to reign in the guidelines because, you know, gotta make that money
That's exactly it. A researcher broke down the analytics for their trending stats. Youtube US has pushed towards the late night comedy shows and MSM and away from independent creators. Largely because they can't control the independents as easily. Also, the rules continue to change after the fact. Youtubers are having videos made in 2014 demonetised and their channels completely removed from the partner program (= no money) instead of Youtube saying "these videos don't cut it, fix them, take them down, or we take away your revenue. Youtube has forgotten who the laid the foundation to their platform and it's costing them. The algorithm break caused a loss of revenue and it's why the Alphabet CFO Ruth Porat threw youtube under the bus and blamed them for impacting goggles ad revenue.

It's no surprise that the MSM are worried. They were 2 years ago when they tried to take down Pewdiepie and he's only gotten bigger. Tim Pool does about 7 videos a day covering news stories on his computer. Added together that's more views than Don Lemon gets on Primetime CNN.

Old media is dead. The sooner a competitor can rise up against Youtube the better. Hopefully Bitchute can continue to grow before someone comes along and squashes that too. Independent creators are also sick of a system that allows someone to unfairly take all the revenue of your video - even if it makes up 1 sec of a 10 minute video.

You need to understand that Jones is a gatekeeper who works against making views he promotes mainstream. He fills his shows with ******** and enough truth to pull people in. Its like all disinformation - enough truth to get you in, then enough ******** to get you completely off track.

You know when Micheal Aquino wrote that piece on Psychological Warfare Jones was one of their long term test projects right?
YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT THE HUMAN SPIRIT!!!

YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT THE HUMAN SPIRIT!!!

Trouble is the NWO/illuminati run the world and have since Sumeria so I don't understand how they can smell of failure. Its basically been an unbridled success for millennia.

There is a reason he refernces the NWO as Hillary and Soros and Rothchild. This is party political bullshit disguised as independence.

I'll say this for the US libertarians - they have non intervention and anti war policies as a major platform in their electoral politics.

That's exactly it. A researcher broke down the analytics for their trending stats. Youtube US has pushed towards the late night comedy shows and MSM and away from independent creators. Largely because they can't control the independents as easily. Also, the rules continue to change after the fact. Youtubers are having videos made in 2014 demonetised and their channels completely removed from the partner program (= no money) instead of Youtube saying "these videos don't cut it, fix them, take them down, or we take away your revenue. Youtube has forgotten who the laid the foundation to their platform and it's costing them. The algorithm break caused a loss of revenue and it's why the Alphabet CFO Ruth Porat threw youtube under the bus and blamed them for impacting goggles ad revenue.

It's no surprise that the MSM are worried. They were 2 years ago when they tried to take down Pewdiepie and he's only gotten bigger. Tim Pool does about 7 videos a day covering news stories on his computer. Added together that's more views than Don Lemon gets on Primetime CNN.

Old media is dead. The sooner a competitor can rise up against Youtube the better. Hopefully Bitchute can continue to grow before someone comes along and squashes that too. Independent creators are also sick of a system that allows someone to unfairly take all the revenue of your video - even if it makes up 1 sec of a 10 minute video.

YouTubers are even having their videos pulled for things people write in the comments.

I’m sure there’s other platforms out there but nothing is even close to competing with YouTube. Youtube, google, Facebook & Twitter completely control the narrative. Eventually the governments will take them over.

YouTubers are even having their videos pulled for things people write in the comments.

I’m sure there’s other platforms out there but nothing is even close to competing with YouTube. Youtube, google, Facebook & Twitter completely control the narrative. Eventually the governments will take them over.

Or they will take over governments.

Although in reality big corporations like those ones and governments form complexes of interest or "self-interest" that look out for each other and recognise they ultimately have the same goals and interests (essentially stability and maintaining power.)

Its happened throughout history (the US economy and weapons industry post ww2, Japan pre ww2 and Europe during the slave trade and colonial period are the obvious, largest examples,) and is happening again here, quickly and repeatedly before our eyes. Usually this sort of thing happens once a generation at most but we've seen it happen a few times as computers and IT have evolved.

They can already choose candidates.

Yep. And control advertising, direction of discussion via search engine results etc etc. Its not these dickheads GG is whinging about that are the issue. The real threats to government etc from independent media come from elsewhere. Julian Assange's organisation reported US war crimes in Iraq. Look what happened to him. These other pricks use censorship blips as advertising and increase their profits over time as a result.

The real stuff is a bit harder to find via search engines these days. But it has been for years. None of this s**t is new news. Its all a decade old. Twitter starting cutting out and doxing dissidents pretty soon after the "Arab Spring".

Yep. And control advertising, direction of discussion via search engine results etc etc. Its not these dickheads GG is whinging about that are the issue. The real threats to government etc from independent media come from elsewhere. Julian Assange's organisation reported US war crimes in Iraq. Look what happened to him. These other pricks use censorship blips as advertising and increase their profits over time as a result.

The real stuff is a bit harder to find via search engines these days. But it has been for years. None of this **** is new news. Its all a decade old. Twitter starting cutting out and doxing dissidents pretty soon after the "Arab Spring".

Don’t want to words into groins mouth, but I reckon that was his point all along. He just likes to take the piss too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, good luck with that, but the way that you and your ilk failed with Gab challenging the social media giants doesn't bode well on that front.

But I'm glad you're looking this way instead of blaming a private enterprise for acting in what they believe is their best interest.

Yeah, good luck with that, but the way that you and your ilk failed with Gab challenging the social media giants doesn't bode well on that front.

But I'm glad you're looking this way instead of blaming a private enterprise for acting in what they believe is their best interest.
"your ilk"

lol. Sorry for wanting constructive 2-sided discussion. If you had your way you'd still ignoring the full video from the Covington Kids scenario. The fact that people are angry that the truth came out about it and the Smollet case says all I need to know. Truth > winning meaningless internet points.

LOL

Sacked Wallaby Israel Folau's attempt to crowdfund for his legal action against Rugby Australia has been shut down by GoFundMe, who will refund all money raised to donors.

LOL

Sacked Wallaby Israel Folau's attempt to crowdfund for his legal action against Rugby Australia has been shut down by GoFundMe, who will refund all money raised to donors.

What's so funny about it?

Folau tried to use a private service to push his political agenda, they said no thanks.

Nothing stopping Israel raising money though.

(I mean, you'd think his conscience would, but he clearly left that behind long ago)

They were 2 years ago when they tried to take down Pewdiepie and he's only gotten bigger. Tim Pool does about 7 videos a day covering news stories on his computer. Added together that's more views than Don Lemon gets on Primetime CNN.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie!

Old media isn't deal btw, NYT, WaPO, Guardian have all had very good results of late.

The thing is that "independent contractors" ultimately rely on old media to do their hard yards for them and give them something to crap on about, or they just make it whole cloth.

You find me a YouTube channel with the experience, contacts and record of say Jason Burke.

What's so funny about it?

Folau tried to use a private service to push his political agenda, they said no thanks.

Nothing stopping Israel raising money though.

(I mean, you'd think his conscience would, but he clearly left that behind long ago)

Good luck to him then if he can find any that don't breach their terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back