Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know of him is Groin referring to him in here and the second podcast he did with Rogan. As far as I could gather he uses some wild facts, like America bringing nazis to the country to head up NASA to start a story then filter in his bizarre theories but speaks about them like they are also facts.

He’s a modern day Paul Krassner

Edit: towards the end of the podcast he literally cried because after being choked out he said he lived a whole life in ancient England and his kids starved to death. Literally cried about it. The man has some serious issues
I've never some across someone so easily swayed on bigfooty. You'll watch 1 twitter video and become AOC's biggest fan. Mention Alex Jones a while back and say you were surprised by just how many articles were pulled up during the joe rogan podcast confirming what Alex was saying. Now because we have a page of anti-alex stuff you flip the script to try and fit in.

Show some backbone for once. Bunch of invertebrates in here.

Alex Jones would like to thank all of his supporters in the Australian football forum. Amazing that y'all can't get enough of him.

That's funny because you post in the international affairs forum more than the rest of the posters in this thread combined.

Indeed, discussing matters of actual international importance like the conflict with Iran and Brexit, not weird little US culture war tidbits.

I've never some across someone so easily swayed on bigfooty. You'll watch 1 twitter video and become AOC's biggest fan. Mention Alex Jones a while back and say you were surprised by just how many articles were pulled up during the joe rogan podcast confirming what Alex was saying. Now because we have a page of anti-alex stuff you flip the script to try and fit in.

Show some backbone for once. Bunch of invertebrates in here.

Alex Jones would like to thank all of his supporters in the Australian football forum. Amazing that y'all can't get enough of him.

Get ****ed. Still like AOC. Alex Jones is a nutjob.

I’m not someone who just thinks they know everything so my opinions are fluid. Nothing worse then people who can’t change their opinion despite evidence.
It’s why I avoid the politics board like the plague. If you think SB is extreme, just wait until you are on the SRP board.

Get ******. Still like AOC. Alex Jones is a nutjob.

Its just lameo trolling.

He doesn't have the guts or the wit to survive on the chans, so we get it instead.

He used to be genuinely funny.

Yeah, that's the thing about that kind of edgelord stuff, is used to be funny. I was on LibertyForum and even FreeRepublic way back in the day, its where so much of the US right wing online culture started, and the memes and in jokes etc, they were often hilarious.

And there was while when making fun of campus safe space bliz blaz was funny too.

But now that stuff isn't funny for the key reason that they aren't "punching up" as it were - back in the day when Bill Clinton was in power, the right wingers were the insurgent small guy enemey using new tech to their advantage. Now their guy is President, it is bullying now.

And its having real world, horrific real world, implications - the Christchurch knob, so much of the incel stuff, people are getting murdered regularly via this culture.

And even Alex Jones - the fact that anyone can't smell Langley all over him is beyond me - but even he used to be amusing on occasion.

But tormenting the parents of kids killed in a school shooting? Christ almighty, anyone who sides with that kind of stuff, even for "lulz", that person is a deadshit plain and simple.

I’m not someone who just thinks they know everything so my opinions are fluid. Nothing worse then people who can’t change their opinion despite evidence.

One thing worse - continually telling everyone else they are wrong, then being too spineless to admit when you're wrong.

x3 for "used to be funny", but it was a long time ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing worse - continually telling everyone else they are wrong, then being too spineless to admit when you're wrong.

x3 for "used to be funny", but it was a long time ago.

The weird thing is he keeps misquoting me. Example is, “Mention Alex Jones a while back and say you were surprised by just how many articles were pulled up during the joe rogan podcast confirming what Alex was saying.”

I never wrote anything like that. He’s done it a few times now.

The weird thing is he keeps misquoting me. Example is, “Mention Alex Jones a while back and say you were surprised by just how many articles were pulled up during the joe rogan podcast confirming what Alex was saying.”

I never wrote anything like that. He’s done it a few times now.

Its basic shitposting "techniques". I use the term loosely.

Ess Aitch Eye Tee posting for the avoidance of swear filter in context.

I grew up on the Internet so to speak s-posting right wing Yanks on those boards I talked about before.

The best way to troll them was to start talking world wars and enquiring why the Yanks only ever turn up late, then say the Russians really won WWII, then agree with them that the English are all limey ****, then get them to agree that Australians are great troops, then pick something wildly out of context they quoted three pages before. Rinse and repeat.

Good times in like 1998.

Now, tiresome.

I must have missed the memo when I signed up to bigfooty. That one that said "conditions of entry: please entertain others"

It's not a circus. Entertain yourselves.

I do enjoy the contradiction of others in here. If I apparently act like the smartest person in the room then what does Jean do? lol. "guys...I've seen it all. I will one up everyone with my been there done that rhetoric" :drunk:

Enjoy the echo chamber :$

Didn’t realise that was possible as far as bent cops go

Rogerson was a bad example of your average run of the mill dirty copper.

Dale was/is next level.

Hmmm. Knowing what Rogerson is capable of, hopefully he’s done. Nothing worse then bent cops.

Indeed, and this is the difference between the two - Rogerson's done a lot of jail for his efforts and will die in there.

Paul Dale walks free as a bird despite having been charged with two murders - of Crown witnesses no less - and being the key suspect in the murder of another Crown witness, this one in allegedly the most secure place in the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back