Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you bother going over? Nearly every time I move away from this board I get a ban.

There are folks who are capable of good footy discussion.

There's not many boards where I have any issues.

Adelaide, Collingwood, Carlton, Melbourne, Port, Richmond, StKilda, Bulldogs & West Coast boards have all been decent boards to have a discussion.

I’ve wondered lately if he has comedians writing for him. He’s a funny guy and no doubt a lunatic, but there’s no way a man in his 70’s can be doing what he does.

People seem fixated on everything he does, but you’ve got to wonder, is it him?

Would he really have been watching John Legend last week and tweeting like a jealous ex girlfriend? Doubt it.
That was 'Carpe Donktum' - he is a wizard. It clearly pays too. He's won a $50k Infowars comp. Trump has retweeted his stuff twice and with that comes a whole host of interviews and attention.

If people like that open a Fiverr account they can make a pretty penny on the side.
Here are some other pearlers:

Best one hands down! Won 50k for this

There are folks who are capable of good footy discussion.

There's not many boards where I have any issues.

Adelaide, Collingwood, Carlton, Melbourne, Port, Richmond, StKilda, Bulldogs & West Coast boards have all been decent boards to have a discussion.

I don’t go onto other clubs boards because I’ve had enough trouble on the main board.

I don’t go onto other clubs boards because I’ve had enough trouble on the main board.

They barred me from there years ago. I am grateful.

Main board is a cesspool.

Other club boards are a cesspool - they rule with an iron fist and chuck tantrums.

Trade and draft boards are a cesspool - ban you because it's easier to ban one then break up the anti-North circle jerk that often starts when you pop your head in.

Discussion boards are a cesspool - but at least the mods there aren't trigger happy.

North board is excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. It was funny of course but i don’t think being funny was his main goal. The man is a genius.

His genius is in making uncomfortable truths presentable.

Last edited:
Snake_Baker I got banned for a day on the Freo board for calling Lyon a failure a few months back and that they should replace him with Scott on one of their threads. Was funny. Was told that I copped a ban because I was trolling when I said Scott should replace Lyon as in their eyes Lyon has achieved much more than the failure Scott. Four grand finals. No flags. Scott is the failure though. 🙄

Snake_Baker I got banned for a day on the Freo board for calling Lyon a failure a few months back and that they should replace him with Scott on one of their threads. Was funny. Was told that I copped a ban because I was trolling when I said Scott should replace Lyon as in their eyes Lyon has achieved much more than the failure Scott. Four grand finals. No flags. Scott is the failure though. 🙄

Yeah, they're a touch fragile over there.

I figure it's from copping s**t from West Coast supporters throughout their entire existence.

Stay away.

When you have nothing to fight for anymore so you start one.

Why do people have to go out and make massive declarations about their personal choices?

What is this meant to achieve?

Why do people have to go out and make massive declarations about their personal choices?

What is this meant to achieve?

Maybe its got something to do with suppressing and hiding their feelings most of their lives that when they come out there’s a release of endorphins and they continue to chase that feeling by more outrageous s**t. Or maybe the small number of people that do this sort of thing just want to be looked at?

Maybe its got something to do with suppressing and hiding their feelings most of their lives that when they come out there’s a release of endorphins and they continue to chase that feeling by more outrageous s**t.

It takes a certain level of conceitedness to think anyone else is going to see this as a big deal, much less an entire paying audience who I assume showed up for something else.

Or maybe the small number of people that do this sort of thing just want to be looked at?

:thumbsu:

#sobrave

Yes. It was funny of course but i don’t think being funny was his main goal. The man is a genius.

Like the great Johnny Cash, he walks the line.

I was interested to read the other day of his public change of tack on everyone's favourite orange world leader....

Dave Chappelle, the comedian who once urged the American public to give Donald Trump “a chance,” minced no words in excoriating the president during an interview with CNN's Van Jones.

“I think the rhetoric of his presidency is repugnant. I just don’t like the way he talks,” Chappelle said of Trump. “We’re living in a time where there’s got to be more cultural sensitivity.”

Chappelle was responding to a question from Jones about the comedian’s controversial 'Saturday Night Live' monologue delivered shortly after the 2016 election.

“I’m going to give him a chance,” Chappelle had said of Trump at the time. “And we, the historically disenfranchised, demand that he give us a chance too.”
Chappelle has previously expressed regret for those remarks, saying last year that he'd "f***ed up".

He reiterated that sentiment in his chat with Jones, saying that while “I don’t ever apologize for jokes … I shouldn’t have said that s**t.”

Random thought....

....speaking of funny, I never realised how amusing it is to see someone continue to obsessively reply to a person who has had them on ignore for ages now.

Thread delivers. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back