Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd get 5 years.

These campaigners will have to pick up litter for a week.

Absolutely disgusting.

Probably the first fight they've ever been in so felt extremely tough while doing it.

Repeated punches to an old guy not defending himself, then stomps to the head. They didn't learn a damn thing and would do the same thing tomorrow.

One doesn't drink anymore and the other has bipolar disorder. Spare me. Did they rock up with glass on and a gold cross too? * me dead.

It should have been 2 years each minimum. That'd be a good reality check for them.

Read and heed.

I have literally seen Joe Hildebrand drink bong water for a bet.

You're taking political cues from a Murdoch columnist.

That has drunk bong water for five bucks.

I have literally seen Joe Hildebrand drink bong water for a bet.

You're taking political cues from a Murdoch columnist.

That has drunk bong water for five bucks.

Pfffft, you take cues from a 16 year old girl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know how much stuff is out there of actual murder? There’s one fake and you share it?
:rolleyes:

How does that have anything to do with the point I made? You and ferbs will jump through hoops to divert attention away from the point.

The point was it was deceitful and I'd like to bet a lot of the media companies that circulated it knew that it was a lie but selectively edited it.

How does that have anything to do with the point I made? You and ferbs will jump through hoops to divert attention away from the point.

The point was it was deceitful and I'd like to bet a lot of the media companies that circulated it knew that it was a lie but selectively edited it.

I thought you were trying to undermine what the Kurds are going through. Seems to be a bit of a trend out there at the moment.

Truth is always the first casualty in war.

When they get caught out :$ ...

After eight years of lies about Syria, from faked chemical weapons attacks, six year old girls tweeting asking for air strikes on Aleppo, Al Qaeda called moderates, you pick up on the only decent side there - the Kurds of Rojava - because you need to justify your man Trump selling them out in what is one of the great despicable acts in US history - according to his own party.

Last edited:
Didn't hear anything when Al Qaeda faked a chemical weapons attack and Ivanka put pictures of gassed kids under Trump's nose to get him to launch missiles.

But you go after the Kurds of Rojava.

If you want to actually understand the hilarity and hypocrisy of US corporate media coverage of what's happening in Syria now, go read Max Blumenthal, Mark Ames, Rania Khalek, The War Nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back