Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the matter with these insane ******* idiots that have polluted the education system?

Replacing one fictional character with another?
or is the problem they're not teaching Christmas in a non secular school?

Personally, I’m happy with the separation of church and state. More important things to worry about in the world then what goes on in a hippie preschool.

Replacing one fictional character with another?
or is the problem theyre not teaching Christmas in a non secular school?
Personally I’m happy with the separation of church and state.

You think freakin' kindergarten teachers have the right to make that choice?

How about they stick to drawing, learning letters/words & basic math, and cut out their personal political bullshit?

You think freakin' kindergarten teachers have the right to make that choice?

How about they stick to drawing, learning letters/words & basic math, and cut out their personal political bullshit?
Exactly, you think kindergarten teachers have the right to push that bullshit religion on any child...
who cares what they do for and end of year celebration.

I’d take my kid learning about looking after the planet over some creepy man in the cloud any day.

Exactly, you think kindergarten teachers have the right to push that bullshit religion on any child...
who cares what they do for and end of year celebration.

I’d take my kid learning about looking after the planet over some creepy man in the cloud any day.

Whatever.

You're deflecting from my actual point.

That they’re inspiring more Gretas of the world?

climate-activist-greta-thunberg-is-time-person-of-the-year-2019-12-11-1-primaryphoto.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Modern Santa was invented by Coca Cola. Doesn't everyone know that. Tef is right. How dare pre school carers show any independence or free thought.

It's a disgrace that they aren't shoving that corporate consumerist propaganda down kids throats. How will these kids grow up to be brain dead drones feeding the economy if we don't warp their minds now.

BTW - sustainability pirate - fu**en lol.

That's as funny as actually saying "political correctness gone mad".
I think I get it now, it’s romanticising pirates that’s the problem.
Governments have cooperated and spent billions eradicating pirates from the South China seas and other hot spots around the world.
how dare some hippie school try and make kids sympathise with pirates.

I think I get it now, it’s romanticising pirates that’s the problem.
Governments have cooperated and spent billions eradicating pirates from the South China seas.
how dare some hippie school try and make kids sympathise with pirates.

Right on.

I'd rather my kids looked up to pirates than Santa any day. The pirates in the Carribean nearly destroyed the slave trade off their own bats. One of the most famous of them, Sam Bellamy, said this:

"Damn ye altogether: damn them (kings and aristocrats) for a pack of crafty rascals, and you, who serve them, for a parcel of hen-hearted numbskulls. They vilify us, the scoundrels do, when there is only this difference, they rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under protection of our own courage; had you not better make one of us, than sneak after the asses of those villains for employment?"

Look at you bunch of sad campaigners!
Christmas is great, it’s fun, kids love it and it can bring families together.
it’s a ritual most westerners choose to partake in. And until a better ritual comes along, I’m sticking with it!

It's many things to many people, but let's keep "woke" politics, or any politics for that matter, away from children and let them just be playful happy children.

The horrors of the world will catch up with them soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back