Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you follow Jane Ferguson on Twitter GR? She’s a pretty brave and balanced reporter. Spends nearly all her time on the ground in the Middle East.
No I do not. I'll keep an eye out for her reporting.

This bloke living next to a national park and complaining that it’s caused his house to be burned down from bushfires is worse then people that move into inner city areas like Fitzroy/Collingwood/Richmondand etc and complain about pubs being noisy.
People really complain about pub noise?

Seriously though, if you are living I’m right next to thick bush land, you are asking for it one day. Hopefully we can clean up clearing laws to help get some separation between the thick bushes and individual houses.

This bloke living next to a national park and complaining that it’s caused his house to be burned down from bushfires is worse then people that move into inner city areas like Fitzroy/Collingwood/Richmondand etc and complain about pubs being noisy.
He is aware of the issues as per this tweet.

This is full of s**t.

His twitter profile (only set up last month) says he resides in Melbourne.

But according to his latest tweets, the rules are made by those in the city and “out in the country” he is viewed as a redneck.

Check out his twitter feed, he is pushing an agenda and I don’t believe this bloke’s house burned down.

Yet Turkey and Iran are angling as rivals in Syria via proxies.

I wonder what games the Turks are playing.
Turkey and Iran have been active with global trade recently. I initially thought they were cosying up to Iran and acting tough but this probably explains it:

Turkey and Iran have been active with global trade recently. I initially thought they were cosying up to Iran and acting tough but this probably explains it:

Interesting. I did forget about their trade and even their similar attraction to Islamic theocracy at the political level in recent years.

Erodgen is a shrewd operator. He backs rebels in Idilb against Syrian government and Iranian aligned militias, but trades heavily with Russia and Iran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is full of s**t.

His twitter profile (only set up last month) says he resides in Melbourne.

But according to his latest tweets, the rules are made by those in the city and “out in the country” he is viewed as a redneck.

Check out his twitter feed, he is pushing an agenda and I don’t believe this bloke’s house burned down.

Fake accounts on Social Media?

I need to raise this on the Grumpy Thread

Interesting. I did forget about their trade and even their similar attraction to Islamic theocracy at the political level in recent years.

Erodgen is a shrewd operator. He backs rebels in Idilb against Syrian government and Iranian aligned militias, but trades heavily with Russia and Iran.
Playing it safe on both sides of the coin. What a s**t fest the ME is atm.

Playing it safe on both sides of the coin. What a s**t fest the ME is atm.
Thank France/GB/USA playing god and playing with tribal divisions in a place they have never fully understood.

Twitter's a weird place... If my place burnt down the last thing I'd be doing it having ideological slinging matches on the internet.

Also re the noise complainers... Absolute idiots. Caused a lot of unnecessary hassle for some of the places I've worked for.

Does the recent airstrike in Iran mean we will soon be paying $2 + for a litre of petrol ?
Iran is having its own fuel shortages atm, so I wouldn’t think there would be drastic changes. Changes in Iraq would have a major impact though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back