Not open for further replies.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Groin guru get around your man

I did. I watched the entire 4 hour and 40 minute segment. It was good. As comments in the full video said: Alex Jones makes crazy comments...Jamie looks it up...oh there is a paper or news story about it...

or

"I came here to watch Alex Jones embarrass himself. I'm leaving with Alex Jones freaking me out with probable conspiracies."

Regardless of what you think about him that was a great podcast.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I did. I watched the entire 4 hour and 40 minute segment. It was good. As comments in the full video said: Alex Jones makes crazy comments...Jamie looks it up...oh there is a paper or news story about it...

or

"I came here to watch Alex Jones embarrass himself. I'm leaving with Alex Jones freaking me out with probable conspiracies."

Regardless of what you think about him that was a great podcast.

The scary thing is I don’t even remember posting that...

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone got access to the O & M team of the century, contains 11 VFL/AFL footballers? Reckon Mick won't be the only North rep. Probably needs its own thread. That's a hint folks :)

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting in this interview that Pell reckons there’s people who can clear him. Why weren’t they included as witnesses for the defence? Wake up people ffs.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The scary thing is I don’t even remember posting that...
They've gotten to you!

ukWdtP2.gif

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know this feud has been going on for a while but this is my timeline for the month

Hope St drive by>Boxing shooting>Dandenong shooting>Meadow Heights shooting

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know this feud has been going on for a while but this is my timeline for the month

Cops have come out this morning and said these 3 aren't related. I find that a bit difficult to believe.

Cops have come out this morning and said these 3 aren't related. I find that a bit difficult to believe.

It reeks of a drug turf war followed by repercussions/revenge.

Wouldn’t be surprised if that car bombing in Athens was somehow involved too
The bombing in Athens is bikie gang related. This is a level beneath and not gang-affiliated.

What happened Friday night was basically a bunch of egotistical wannabes got together to watch some amateur boxing.
Basically Melbournes whose who of nobodys get together for some dick measuring contests so to speak. Mick was there, Toby was there. a real no frills event.

What occured was two tables of men known to eachother through no other affiliation but being involved in petty crime, etc got into argument and it escalated. Could have been over someones demeanor towards, a look, supporting a certain boxer on the card, who knows.

What happened next can be put down to nothing more than the most irrational escalations of a situation possible.
A fight broke out in the foyer of the venue (Melbourne Paviliion), on the street outside (Stubbs Rd) and then through no reasoning other than one bloke absolutely losing his mind, that Kiwi man gets shot in the face (he was a bystander trying to defuse the situation). His mate gets shot in the leg who was actually involved in the mindless dispute.
How it came to this just astounds me and without a doubt the shootings that have taken place in the days after are revenge attacks. Who knows when it will stop.

When your old man gave you advice about hanging round the wrong crowd and getting hurt - the above is exactly the risk of doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back