Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even work, when you can live defacto with a wealthy guy for 18 months.
Move on, and receive a fair portion of his wealth.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

When you say "fair portion" what exactly do you mean?

When you say "fair portion" what exactly do you mean?
With or without kids?

A bloke I play cards with was in a defacto for 2.5 years.
They had no children together, both had adult children.

He owns a few accounting firms.
Anyway he offered "the nut case"
1 million cold hard cash.
Nope not good enough, went to trial and awaiting final out come.
Ill fill you in when the verdicts given.

With or without kids?

A bloke I play cards with was in a defacto for 2.5 years.
They had no children together, both had adult children.

He owns a few accounting firms.
Anyway he offered "the nut case"
1 million cold hard cash.
Nope not good enough, went to trial and awaiting final out come.
Ill fill you in when the verdicts given.

Seems like his net worth is several million.

This will cost him more than $1 million.

The system is in place to protect both parties, which is appropriate, but it tends to fail in this type of scenario (specifically, wealthy male).

Last edited:
Seems like his net worth is several million.

This will cost him more that $1 million.

The system is in place to protect both parties, which is appropriate, but it tends to fail in this type of scenario (specifically, wealthy male).
Opportunity for the sugar daddy hunters.

The bloke we are discussing is a sucker for love.

Pretty generous to when it comes to the opposite sex.

Snake_Baker thoughts on the Melbourne Demons banner?

Richard-Ayoade-Popcorn.gif

New Vietnamese restaurant in town, picked up the trifecta,
-food was awesome,
-they haven't got a liquor license yet so i could BYO some stone and woods,
-missed the bummers and godees game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are anti vaxxers a bigger threat to human society then climate change?

Sure climate change will kill the planet but with the growth of anti vaxxers half the worlds population will be wiped out.

I have absolutely no evidence to back that up.

I had one of the best burgers I’ve ever had today at Easey’s in Collingwood. Double bbq bacon cheeseburger. FMD it was good.
You disgust me!

Are anti vaxxers a bigger threat to human society then climate change?

Sure climate change will kill the planet but with the growth of anti vaxxers half the worlds population will be wiped out.

I have absolutely no evidence to back that up.
No. It's a very very small % of the population and it's getting blown out of proportion - like the flat-earthers.

Also, climate change will not kill the planet. In the 80's we were told 10 years, 2000's Al Gore said 10 years, now again we have 10 years. Humans adapt and we make change. If we don't I am willing to go to the planet Miller's planet for a few hours (1 hour = 7 years Earth time). By the time I come back someone would have fixed the Earth and my bitcoin would be worth more.

Also, climate change will not kill the planet. In the 80's we were told 10 years, 2000's Al Gore said 10 years, now again we have 10 years. Humans adapt and we make change. If we don't I am willing to go to the planet Miller's planet for a few hours (1 hour = 7 years Earth time). By the time I come back someone would have fixed the Earth and my bitcoin would be worth more.

Might not kill the planet, but it could kill the human race.

......not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

This worked - really fired Melbourne up. What a load of crap! Ignore it FFS!!!!!!

There's an entire generation of pampered people out there who have no psychological immunity.

Fair enough if it's family, racism, injury trolling, death threats etc. - common sense stuff but some of the stuff written on there :drunk:

1554500366137.png

Swearing is online bullying now? Criticising a kick...:$

If an AFL player is offended by this stuff then they have cheated the psych tests during the draft. The player and recruiters should be told to pack up their stuff and find a new club.

Welcome to the future - Verbal Morality Statute

Fair enough if it's family, racism, injury trolling, death threats etc. - common sense stuff but some of the stuff written on there :drunk:

View attachment 648998

Swearing is online bullying now? Criticising a kick...:$

If an AFL player is offended by this stuff then they have cheated the psych tests during the draft. The player and recruiters should be told to pack up their stuff and find a new club.

Welcome to the future - Verbal Morality Statute

I can see why the AFL are against it. It contravenes their ongoing disneyfication program (i.e. programming a wholesome image in order to give advertisers the greatest amount of product reach)

It's also why conservative moralists like Whately, Maher, McClure, Robinson etc., are high profile AFL "journos". Can you ever remember any of these people offering actual insightful football content that did not revolve around their access to privileged information?

Football is a product. It ceased to be a sport many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back