Status
Not open for further replies.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I can see why the AFL are against it. It contravenes their ongoing disneyfication program (i.e. programming a wholesome image in order to give advertisers the greatest amount of product reach)

It's also why conservative moralists like Whately, Maher, McClure, Robinson etc., are high profile AFL "journos". Can you ever remember any of these people offering actual insightful football content that did not revolve around their access to privileged information?

Football is a product. It ceased to be a sport many years ago.
Definitely. And the "journos" are more than happy to push the agenda because if you disagree with them "you're trolling". They have nothing to answer to.

Don't criticise players because mental health. They need our support if they play a bad game. Soon we will be tucking in the players, singing them a lullaby, and patting their head while they drift off to sleep. I'll be the first to volunteer - if LMac keeps stinking it up I'll uppercut him out of his footy boots and onto his bed. Sweet dreams mother *er.

Only golf claps will be allowed at the footy soon.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Also, climate change will not kill the planet. In the 80's we were told 10 years, 2000's Al Gore said 10 years, now again we have 10 years. Humans adapt and we make change. If we don't I am willing to go to the planet Miller's planet for a few hours (1 hour = 7 years Earth time). By the time I come back someone would have fixed the Earth and my bitcoin would be worth more.

You are good.

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Are anti vaxxers a bigger threat to human society then climate change?

Sure climate change will kill the planet but with the growth of anti vaxxers half the worlds population will be wiped out.

I have absolutely no evidence to back that up.
Wipe out half the world's population and climate change is reversed

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You disgust me!

No. It's a very very small % of the population and it's getting blown out of proportion - like the flat-earthers.

Also, climate change will not kill the planet. In the 80's we were told 10 years, 2000's Al Gore said 10 years, now again we have 10 years. Humans adapt and we make change. If we don't I am willing to go to the planet Miller's planet for a few hours (1 hour = 7 years Earth time). By the time I come back someone would have fixed the Earth and my bitcoin would be worth more.
Yea.. The 80s what ever happened to that hole in the ozone layer?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Do you really?

Not every day, but I get some good ones now and then.

CGAF, about 99% of the criticisms unless they educate me in the process.

Howeveer, I concede that I don't always transfer well in to text.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
BF or other social media outlets?

Dunno about the others, I gave them the arse.

CBF'd with twits or fakebook. I only read the tweets folks post here.

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dunno about the others, I gave them the arse.

CBF'd with twits or fakebook. I only read the tweets folks post here.
Good on you. Amazing how your opinions trigger them to the point that they are compelled to send a private message.

Like a 10 year old learning the Easter bunny ain't true

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Good on you. Amazing how your opinions trigger them to the point that they are compelled to send a private message.

Like a 10 year old learning the Easter bunny ain't true

I reckon it's mostly just pissed off teenagers.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
what ever you single blokes are doing, stop right now and seize your chance

I dare say a pair of balls would be a pre-requisite so that discounts 85% of males under 35.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yea.. The 80s what ever happened to that hole in the ozone layer?

Swept under the rug while the increased taxes made some rich people richer. We are in a perpetual loop of the world is ending = give us money to fix it.

Carbon emissions tax :drunk:
what ever you single blokes are doing, stop right now and seize your chance

No thanks. Heard she's a real bitch.

I'd win her heart then dump her so she becomes humble. I hate people that aren't respectful. Also, what a sexist bitch, how about you ask me out? How about you buy me a drink and fight for my love. The gall of some people. Want all the equality but only the easy stuff...

Then when I get home my wife will beat the absolute snot out of me for developing an emotional attachment to another woman.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Swept under the rug while the increased taxes made some rich people richer. We are in a perpetual loop of the world is ending = give us money to fix it.

Carbon emissions tax :drunk:

No thanks. Heard she's a real bitch.

I'd win her heart then dump her so she becomes humble. I hate people that aren't respectful. Also, what a sexist bitch, how about you ask me out? How about you buy me a drink and fight for my love. The gall of some people. Want all the equality but only the easy stuff...

Then when I get home my wife will beat the absolute snot out of me for developing an emotional attachment to another woman.

Her loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back