Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ironically for the MSM, NPR and the Guardian rported on this days ago. You need to be quicker Alex Jr.
It's old by the time I get to it (time difference) and it's uploaded later in the day due to it being someone like Giantroo that cuts the segments and uploads it.

Infowars is always on the front line.

Just promise me you’d use my brain to make lasagna. Brain lasagna is the best. And unless you want to get really wasted stay away from my liver & kidneys.
Just become a vegan for awhile, GG won’t want to chow down on you then as you’ll taste like a spinach flavoured bar of soap

The issue is (like most things) when everyone assumes that a small minority speaks for the entire group. Not all vegans are like that.

I don't eat meat. I don't care what others eat. Just know that if I was forced to choose between cooking you or a pig to survive, you'd be over the fire in about 0.01 seconds.

View attachment 652519

Total for full body = 125,822 calories

If I have a light-moderate physical activity level (even in survival mode I'm still likely to meet the physical activity guidelines because I'm not a slob) I'd need to consume 3148 calories to cover my estimated energy requirement.

125,822/3148 = 39.96 days

A whole pig is ~112,094 calories

112,822/3148 = 35.84 days.

So casting aside emotion, I will survive ~4 days longer eating you over the pig.

Bon Appétit

source.gif
You can't compare the crackling between the two products

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back