says little Joey Diaz
Brother give me another tote
those downtown hoods are no damn good
those Italians need a lesson to be taught
This cop who died in Harlem
you think they'd get the warnin'
I was dancing when his brains run out on the street

Nice pick up. Cool song.

He did take about 3 steps and covered half the court during that dribble tho.
Took 3 steps after he bounced it. Travel

Yep.

giphy.gif

But he's a star of the game and calling them just interferes with the spectacle.:rolleyes:

Seems now they can't even be arsed to interfere at spectacle-free times.

giphy.gif

Nice pick up. Cool song.

Great record. A bit too lefty for this thread probably.

Also has one of if not the greatest lyric ever written somewhere in there (and there's plenty of great lyrics across the whole record too.) Certainly one of the most memorable imo. (I never forget it.)

Buzzfeed slapped to the ground...again.

Why did it take 10 minutes to point that out? (Tho I only watched 30 seconds. Congrats bullshit propaganda guy, you pointed out someone else's bullshit propaganda that you disagree with.)

Seriously for a minute, that's the trouble with youtube. Moronic pinheads who love the sound of their own voice spend half an hour saying what should take 30 seconds.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why did it take 10 minutes to point that out? (Tho I only watched 30 seconds. Congrats bullshit propaganda guy, you pointed out someone else's bullshit propaganda that you disagree with.)

Seriously for a minute, that's the trouble with youtube. Moronic pinheads who love the sound of their own voice spend half an hour saying what should take 30 seconds.
It's called research and pointing out fake news. He discussed the context and then provided evidence...more evidence...and if that wasn't enough...he finished the evidence cake with some evidence icing. Delicious.

Propaganda...So it's not worth pointing out that buzzfeed lied about him and Cernovich when not one of them even mentioned anything about Muslims. They flipped the script, tried to paint the narrative and started running with a campaign to try and get him and others deplatformed. Again.

Instead of condemning people for celebrating the tragedy - and even those that said they hope people were inside burning, they were more interested in getting on the defensive and protecting a narrative that wasn't even discussed.

The hypocrisy is unrelenting. Call people out for the s**t things they do regardless of their religion, colour, history etc. World might be a better place if people did. It's amazing that we live in a world that locks up a mother in the UK for saying there are only two genders, and yet people can defend those that wished people where inside a burning building. Truly amazing. What a time to be alive :drunk:

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Groin guru you'd be so much better off if you listened to music instead of people talking s**t online.

Check this out:

So because I like news I can't appreciate things like this? Get out of here. The world isn't butterflies and rainbows. Yes it's great to see but in tomorrow's world that music doesn't exist because someone pointed out that it was created during a time when slavery existed. It's been stricken from the shelves just in case it upsets someone. So instead tomorrow's old man has to listen to Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The hypocrisy is unrelenting. Call people out for the s**t things they do regardless of their religion, colour, history etc. World might be a better place if people did. It's amazing that we live in a world that locks up a mother in the UK for saying there are only two genders, and yet people can defend those that wished people where inside a burning building. Truly amazing. What a time to be alive :drunk:

The double standards of SJW's when it comes to this, absolutely shits me to tears.

Catholic priest touching young boys = monster
Muslim marrying & rooting a 12 year old = crickets chirping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back