Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't have to be rape, it is still a violation.

You used the words "woman who rapes a male".

FFS.

Use words properly.

This is one of the major reasons why :poo: is ****ed up between humans and noise has such an easy time entering communications networks (like this one). Say what you mean.

I actually agree with your general point.

Its exactly what Tef was referring to, essentially. (Although once upon a time it was a standard matchmaking process in Australia and the US.)

It is a violation and it is a theft of your genetic IP.

It is human empathy that is the critical component, the data suggests young people are relying less and less on abortions so education is critical and I think the groups that have pushed to help educate kids are doing a wonderful job. Ideally, I'd love to see most abortions other than medical necessities become a thing of the past simply through better education and better quality products, that process isn't going to be instantaneous though.
That's it right there. That's my biggest issue with the pro-life movement. I hear/read that "there are people that will take the baby if you don't want it" or "we will fund x and y" but it seems fanciful and just excuses to justify their reasoning. More/better education and them putting their money where their mouth is.

BUT

WE are sposed to be men.

For The Eternally Sweet Sake of F*** can't we act like we are and take responsibility for ourselves?

Assume your utensil is loaded. If you don't want it to do any long term "damage" when it goes off put something on it or put somewhere it won't do any long term "damage".

If you are in a relationship with a woman for more than a few months it'll become easy enough to work out something along the lines of her cycle if you put your mind to it. You want to root without a franga be aware and time it if you don't want kids.

I'm with the conservatives on this issue. If you take personal responsibility for yourself you won't be anywhere near as vulnerable.

That's it right there. That's my biggest issue with the pro-life movement. I hear/read that "there are people that will take the baby if you don't want it" or "we will fund x and y" but it seems fanciful and just excuses to justify their reasoning. More/better education and them putting their money where their mouth is.

The pro life movement are heavily influenced by sex hating puritans. Religions (especially Christianity and Islam,) use messing with people's head about sex as a mechanism of social control.

Better education and better contraception undermines their ability to do this.

BUT

WE are sposed to be men.

For The Eternally Sweet Sake of F*** can't we act like we are and take responsibility for ourselves?

Assume your utensil is loaded. If you don't want it to do any long term "damage" when it goes off put something on it or put somewhere it won't do any long term "damage".

If you are in a relationship with a woman for more than a few months it'll become easy enough to work out something along the lines of her cycle if you put your mind to it. You want to root without a franga be aware and time it if you don't want kids.

I'm with the conservatives on this issue. If you take personal responsibility for yourself you won't be anywhere near as vulnerable.
What if I'm taken advantage of?

I'm a desirable male with both looks and intelligence. Thanks to the influx of feminist men and soy boys there might be a time when women group together in an effort to source the seed from alpha males. Not sure how to prepare myself.

Not even Pete figured it out:

The pro life movement are heavily influenced by sex hating puritans. Religions (especially Christianity and Islam,) use messing with people's head about sex as a mechanism of social control.

Better education and better contraception undermines their ability to do this.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory. :moustache:

You seem to have bigoted views when it comes to men and women and what they are capable of.

According to a 2016 Vice article, around 2/3rds of men who report sexual victimisation say their assailant was female.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kze8qn/the-hidden-epidemic-of-men-who-are-raped-by-women

Women sexually assaulting children and especially pre pubescent ones is not the same as assaulting adult men. Even sexually assaulting teenage boys isn;'t the same. That's a crime but .... it doesn't always seem like one.

I know violent assaults happen between women and women sexually assault women. I've been assaulted by a woman who for some unknown reason kicked me in the balls in a pub. I'm genuinely lucky I've got good reflexes or i would have been badly hurt. Well i do know the reason, she was drunk and lost it. She had PTSD. I'd never met her before and barely spoke to her all night. It was out of the blue like a coward punch would have been.

But I still find it hard to reconcile the consept of "being forced to penetrate someone". I don't get sexually excited under duress.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. :moustache:

Dude its not a conspiracy theory.

Its an unquestionably accurate analysis and even the sex hating puritans will be to put their hand up and own it. In the name of morals or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That guy was one of the most interesting people I've known and lived one of the most full on lives i've heard of.

When he was 6 or 7 he was kidnapped by his dad who was separated from his mum and spent the next decade on his dads boat in the Pacific. He never told me who raped him but I'd guess it was his dad.

RIP Danny.

Not that i have a problem with SPLC you smug cracker.
Southern Poverty Law Center :drunk: Once a bastion of equality and liberty

Basically the lefts way to call anyone they disagree with a white supremacist.

"gavin is a nazi" - except he's married to a Native American Indian and his two closest friends are Cuban :drunk:. At worst he's a sexist comedian that fat shames people. Because his old group despises what ANTIFA stand for and their attacks he's apparently hitler :$

It's going to be funny when the SPLC is sued into the ground. Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin are even on there...so much hate...
1558399781816.png

Just discovered that Maynard is quite the winemaker, too. Saw some of his wines being reviewed by some snooty wine-tasting types on TV the other day. Apparently he makes quite the nice drop. At over $100 a bottle for the cheapest one, it'd want to be.

Anyways, back on topic....

Maynard F# Keenan's thoughts on Trump (from a Kerrang interview last year)....

...."a disgusting turd".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back