Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor elephant??

What about the people it trampled?

(And please don't get me wrong this isn't about the elephant vs the people but about News ltd not giving a * when some humans get smashed up. That elephant was kicking someone down the road before it stomped them.)

How is Hawaii a US state? Its like making vanuatu part of Qld.

(I’m going from memory here so sorry if a couple of details are sketchy)

I listened to a short story today about queen Lili’uokalani, the last sovereign monarch of Hawaii. Pretty awesome lady. Before she became queen her brother, the king of Hawaii was forced to sign over pretty much all Hawaii’s authority to the US and native elites, with massive land taxes which only they could afford (hello sweet lady capitalism).

When her brother passed and she became queen, she wound back the restrictions and laws placed on Hawaii by the west, which coincidentally ran concurrently to a US national election. Can’t remember who the president was that won, but he completely agreed that what happened in Hawaii was wrong, even said those that forced the king to sign at the end of a bayonet was unconstitutional and an act of war. He gave the green light for queen Lili’uokalani to return Hawaii to what it was before the documents were signed.

Anyway, the only condition on the reversal was that she pardon the 5 American implicitly involved in the conspiracy (the whole thing was about ripping off Hawaii for its sugarcane). She said she would not.

Before she knew it, word through the western media had gotten back to America (in the old days of Jim Crow) about a blood thirsty barbaric queen who wouldn’t stop till she had everyone’s head on a stick.

The people in America with their scared/outraged/bigoted ways fueled carried on and the president sent over a s**t load of soldiers (15k I think) to make sure their wealthy businessmen weren’t going to be harmed. (In her memoirs the queen wrote what is possibly the first record of an old saying - A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is pulling on its boots)
Not happy with just securing the safety of the Americans, they also wanted to hang a bunch of people. To prevent that, the queen advocated the throne, was put in jail and Hawaii became an American territory.

When in jail Lili’uokalani wrote her memoirs and also wrote a lot of music. Aloha Oe is a pretty famous song she composed.

Hi all as this is the random chat thread, any of you ever been involved in an exorcism? Was just checking the telltale signs as I reckon they've got my wife......

1. A cold feeling in the room.:whitecheck:
  2. Unnatural bodily postures and change in the person's face and body.:whitecheck: ( yep especially when I've left a towel on the floor)
  3. The possessed losing control of their normal personality and entering into a frenzy or rage, and/or attacking others.:whitecheck: see above
  4. Change in the person's voice.- gather this covers off sarcasm amongst other things?
  5. Loss or lack of appetite:whitecheck: - yeah often after a cold hard stare I'm not particularly hungry

If you happen to have a crucifix and some holy water lying around I'd like to borrow it?

Thanks in advance :thumbsupemoji:

(I’m going from memory here so sorry if a couple of details are sketchy)

I listened to a short story today about queen Lili’uokalani, the last sovereign monarch of Hawaii. Pretty awesome lady. Before she became queen her brother, the king of Hawaii was forced to sign over pretty much all Hawaii’s authority to the US and native elites, with massive land taxes which only they could afford (hello sweet lady capitalism).

When her brother passed and she became queen, she wound back the restrictions and laws placed on Hawaii by the west, which coincidentally ran concurrently to a US national election. Can’t remember who the president was that won, but he completely agreed that what happened in Hawaii was wrong, even said those that forced the king to sign at the end of a bayonet was unconstitutional and an act of war. He gave the green light for queen Lili’uokalani to return Hawaii to what it was before the documents were signed.

Anyway, the only condition on the reversal was that she pardon the 5 American implicitly involved in the conspiracy (the whole thing was about ripping off Hawaii for its sugarcane). She said she would not.

Before she knew it, word through the western media had gotten back to America (in the old days of Jim Crow) about a blood thirsty barbaric queen who wouldn’t stop till she had everyone’s head on a stick.

The people in America with their scared/outraged/bigoted ways fueled carried on and the president sent over a s**t load of soldiers (15k I think) to make sure their wealthy businessmen weren’t going to be harmed. (In her memoirs the queen wrote what is possibly the first record of an old saying - A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is pulling on its boots)
Not happy with just securing the safety of the Americans, they also wanted to hang a bunch of people. To prevent that, the queen advocated the throne, was put in jail and Hawaii became an American territory.

When in jail Lili’uokalani wrote her memoirs and also wrote a lot of music. Aloha Oe is a pretty famous song she composed.
I know it’s a completely different example, but it reminds me of the way the Serbs handled the Austrian-Hungarian terms in 1914. Some historians argued that the Serbs pretty much accepted most of them, but took issue with allowing Austrian police to patrol parts of Serbia. Of course some historians believe the Serbians were being crafty and using delay tactics.
Hi all as this is the random chat thread, any of you ever been involved in an exorcism? Was just checking the telltale signs as I reckon they've got my wife......

2. Unnatural bodily postures and change in the person's face and body.:whitecheck: ( yep especially when I've left a towel on the floor)
  3. The possessed losing control of their normal personality and entering into a frenzy or rage, and/or attacking others.:whitecheck: see above
  4. Change in the person's voice.- gather this covers off sarcasm amongst other things?
  5. Loss or lack of appetite:whitecheck: - yeah often after a cold hard stare I'm not particularly hungry

If you happen to have a crucifix and some holy water lying around I'd like to borrow it?

That’s just Groin Guru watching you, just throw some cold water on him and he’ll go away.

Seriously though, that’s very creepy. Reminds me of when a barnyard owl used to follow me around during night graveyard security shifts outside a old mental institution. Creeped me the hell out.

Last edited:
Poor Donald

After his administration rolled-back Obama-era energy efficiency rules for light bulbs, President Donald Trump complained that the environmentally-friendly lamps make him look orange because the light they emit is "no good."
Trump's face has an orange glow, the source of which is unknown. A White House official told The New York Times the strange and seemingly-permanent hue is down to "good genes," though many people believe he uses fake tan.
The Department for Energy eliminated energy-efficiency standards for many light bulbs on the market, which it argued increases customer choice, but campaigners say will substantially increase energy consumption and household costs.
"The light bulb. People said what's with the light bulb? I said here's the story," Trump told the GOP House Retreat Dinner on Thursday night.
"And I looked at it, the bulb that we're being forced to use, number one to me, most importantly, the light's no good. I always look orange. And so do you. The light is the worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You gotta son named " Damien " yeh ?

Poor Donald

After his administration rolled-back Obama-era energy efficiency rules for light bulbs, President Donald Trump complained that the environmentally-friendly lamps make him look orange because the light they emit is "no good."
Trump's face has an orange glow, the source of which is unknown. A White House official told The New York Times the strange and seemingly-permanent hue is down to "good genes," though many people believe he uses fake tan.
The Department for Energy eliminated energy-efficiency standards for many light bulbs on the market, which it argued increases customer choice, but campaigners say will substantially increase energy consumption and household costs.
"The light bulb. People said what's with the light bulb? I said here's the story," Trump told the GOP House Retreat Dinner on Thursday night.
"And I looked at it, the bulb that we're being forced to use, number one to me, most importantly, the light's no good. I always look orange. And so do you. The light is the worst.

He's really Ambrose Dexter.

This goes back to the topic of algorithms manipulating democratic elections

There has never been a topic on that. Everyone and their dog knows where Google's allegiance lies between the two parties. It's probably better if you keep up to date with Tulsi and her opinion on the matter. Her opinion is she has been shut down because she is probably the most sensible Democratic candidate. She doesn't want open borders. She smashed Kamala to pieces. Now a lot of the MSM are trying to tear her down. She went on the Rubin Report recently to speak about certain issues - it was good. She's sensible and a breath of fresh air in a sea of garbage. Of course going on there opened her up to attacks from CNN and TYT because homosexual Jewish man Dave Rubin is part of the alt-right and now Tulsi must be too. :drunk:

There has never been a topic on that. Everyone and their dog knows where Google's allegiance lies between the two parties. It's probably better if you keep up to date with Tulsi and her opinion on the matter. Her opinion is she has been shut down because she is probably the most sensible Democratic candidate. She doesn't want open borders. She smashed Kamala to pieces. Now a lot of the MSM are trying to tear her down. She went on the Rubin Report recently to speak about certain issues - it was good. She's sensible and a breath of fresh air in a sea of garbage. Of course going on there opened her up to attacks from CNN and TYT because homosexual Jewish man Dave Rubin is part of the alt-right and now Tulsi must be too. :drunk:

Welcome back.

There was a discussion about algorithms manipulating elections. I am up to date with the Democrats seemingly blocking her. Bizarre.

The point I’m trying to make isn’t about which side they lean, it’s the fact the lean at all.

Welcome back.

There was a discussion about algorithms manipulating elections. I am up to date with the Democrats seemingly blocking her. Bizarre.

The point I’m trying to make isn’t about which side they lean, it’s the fact the lean at all.
Simple - peer pressure. Even Yang folded like a house of cards just to prolong his candidacy. They all rose their hand to open borders and free medicare for illegal immigrants (something actual US citizens aren't getting :drunk:. Trying to see who can out do one another. Tulsi outed. Before the debates Buttigieg was willing to have an interview with Rubin but then the outcry came and he gave into the masses. I seem to remember people doing these sorts of things in the past...

She is right here ^ if they can do it to someone running for office they can do it to anyone. That's scary.

We've heard from former google employees now saying after the 2016 election a high ranking google exec was on stage at the company. He was crying in anger and shouted that they must not let this happen again. Trump cannot win 2020. Project Veritas have high ranking employees admitting what they are doing. It's why Senator's themselves are trying to get to the bottom of it:

It's why 30 US states want to look at google deeper:

Damn. Whatever happened to 1v1, don't hit a downed opponent, or...don't ride over someone with a bike. Terrible viewing. All because he wouldn't hand over his phone.

Anyway Groin guru you were right in your call that the Dems would derail Tulsi. Bloody useless.
I hope she sticks at it. She's smart and strong-willed. Served for her country and understands what it is like to be patriotic - something that I think is gradually being stripped from countries. It's almost as if patriotism = racism these days.

She was a long shot but I hope she builds from this and tries again in 2024. Open borders and abortions past the 3rd trimester are a no-no imo. Two points Tulsi agrees on.

Anyway Groin guru you were right in your call that the Dems would derail Tulsi. Bloody useless.
If she's smart and good enough, she'll be around the mark in the future. She's got youth on her side and she's seemingly quite intelligent from the little I have seen of her. She primarily needs to differentiate herself from the Sander and Biden elements of the party and form her own unique political image.

Last edited:
What will be interesting in the future is if she is pushed out of the democrat's side and decides to run as an independent (reliant upon a huge boost in popularity).

She seems a bit disenfranchised by her treatment from the democrats and the MSM that have opted to attack her. Even those loons that are suggesting she is alt-right/republican in disguise...:$

It'll be interesting to unfold because K4e is right - she has nothing but time on her side.

Could have major ramifications for the Australian coal industry. Also raises queries over uranium exports and trading extra coal to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back