Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve got a job starting in the city tomorrow, wish I knew where they’re going to be.

I drive into the city every day wondering the same thing. Getting delayed going TO work wouldn’t bother me too much but I’d likely turn into Michael Douglas in “Falling Down” if the same delay occurred going from work to collect the kids from school or sport after school.

They are people who are undergoing an existential crisis.

View attachment 761668

View attachment 761671

1h35m25s

The man is a genius. The Boomers got what they wanted and they got it wrong.

Remember at the end of that film the buildings come down, the debt is wiped and the redemption is in found in love. Durdin is gone.

"experiment in how interaction can be structured in a different way".

Any word on where they’re at today?

No mate, it's not as if I am on the strategic planning committee.

I don't even think the lemmings would know until they are herded together by the puppet masters.

Wouldn't this undermine their edgy "guerilla" tactics anyway?

No mate, it's not as if I am on the strategic planning committee.

I don't even think the lemmings would know until they are herded together by the puppet masters.

Wouldn't this undermine their edgy "guerilla" tactics anyway?

Haha. I don’t imagine you are. I saw a video of the nuffy who chained himself to the train tracks in Brisbane yesterday. Seemed to just want attention. Had a hard hat on with the anarchy symbol....doubt he even knows what anarchy is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. I don’t imagine you are. I saw a video of the nuffy who chained himself to the train tracks in Brisbane yesterday. Seemed to just want attention. Had a hard hat on with the anarchy symbol....doubt he even knows what anarchy is.

None of these people are anarchists, due to the simple fact that they are appealing for state intervention.

This is very good.
A lot of people can be compared to Goebbels if you use pure anecdotal examples, or stretch false equivalences just enough. People seem to forget that Goebbels was very good at what he did for a job.

Attention whores.

1h35m25s

The man is a genius. The Boomers got what they wanted and they got it wrong.

Remember at the end of that film the buildings come down, the debt is wiped and the redemption is in found in love. Durdin is gone.

"experiment in how interaction can be structured in a different way".

It is one of the great ironies the way a book about toxic masculinity by a gay bloke is interpreted by many men.

I'll let you know when I want you to frame the context of my thoughts.

Maybe don't post on an internet forum, especially the Random Chat Thread on one, if you don't want feedback on them.

Paul Joseph Watson is a cretin being used by sinister forces.

Maybe don't post on an internet forum, especially the Random Chat Thread on one, if you don't want feedback on them.

Paul Joseph Watson is a cretin being used by sinister forces.

Hey, waste your time all you like, I am just letting you know that this is what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back