Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, waste your time all you like, I am just letting you know that this is what you're doing.

If you're reading PJW and getting all old man angry at cloud about pictures of kids protesting, then you've mastered wasting your time mate.

I know, it's a struggle hey?

I'll just keep soldiering on in the hope that I can join you one day on the mountain top.

I'm not on the mountain top, this s**t is all in your head.

Maybe don't post on an internet forum, especially the Random Chat Thread on one, if you don't want feedback on them.

Paul Joseph Watson is a cretin being used by sinister forces.

Have you heard of a writer called Peter Lavenda.

I've never read his work unless its true he is the "Simon" that wrote that version of the Necronomicon. (He reckons he isn't and the US copyright office reckons he is.)

Anyway he wrote a series of books called "Sinister Forces: the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX" about the occult and US politics. I've never read them but they are allegedly fascinating and not completely full of s**t as most of that stuff is, so I've always meant to.

That is a seriously hard Twitter thread to read

Yeah, Trump's made a strategic miscalculation here.

There's huge amounts of love for the Kurds in the US military and has been for a fair while now.

Paul Jospeh Watson is interesting.

He's a great example imo of the way "Conspiratainment" works and also about how to market and target audiences and how to adjust your market and target them. The 9/11 truth movement is another example. Hard to imagine he once wrote some interesting stuff that wasn't particularly right wing or whatever these days.

Have you heard of a writer called Peter Lavenda.

I've never read his work unless its true he is the "Simon" that wrote that version of the Necronomicon. (He reckons he isn't and the US copyright office reckons he is.)

Anyway he wrote a series of books called "Sinister Forces: the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX" about the occult and US politics. I've never read them but they are allegedly fascinating and not completely full of s**t as most of that stuff is, so I've always meant to.

Nah, haven't read.

The occult stuff is interesting. I don't believe that stuff like Bohemian Grove and Skulls and Bones is genuine devil worship.

But intelligence agencies routinely use local legends about the occult and witchcraft and so on on the population when trying to destabilise stuff - others have learned to use the trick.

US intelligence used it in the Philippines for example, making bodies of guerillas they'd killed appear like they'd been killed by vampires.

The Brits used it in Northern Ireland, setting up "evidence" of witchcraft and black magic in heavily Catholic IRA areas to try an unsettle the locals from supporting the Ra.

Then we saw Alex Jones with his "Obama and Hilary are demons" stuff.

Its an old trick, the amazing thing is when otherwise intelligent people fall for it.

Paul Jospeh Watson is interesting.

He's a great example imo of the way "Conspiratainment" works and also about how to market and target audiences and how to adjust your market and target them. The 9/11 truth movement is another example. Hard to imagine he once wrote some interesting stuff that wasn't particularly right wing or whatever these days.

Paul Joseph Watson is in the office down the hall from Bellingcat at MI5/MI6.

They serve different audiences and use different means but both have the same aim - create confusion and point social anger at the targets du jour.

Again, its amazing how otherwise intelligent people fall for this s**t.

Nah, haven't read.

The occult stuff is interesting. I don't believe that stuff like Bohemian Grove and Skulls and Bones is genuine devil worship.

But intelligence agencies routinely use local legends about the occult and witchcraft and so on on the population when trying to destabilise stuff - others have learned to use the trick.

US intelligence used it in the Philippines for example, making bodies of guerillas they'd killed appear like they'd been killed by vampires.

The Brits used it in Northern Ireland, setting up "evidence" of witchcraft and black magic in heavily Catholic IRA areas to try an unsettle the locals from supporting the Ra.

Then we saw Alex Jones with his "Obama and Hilary are demons" stuff.

Its an old trick, the amazing thing is when otherwise intelligent people fall for it.

Alex Jones actually filmed the rituals in Bohemian grove so they must be true.

Alex Jones actually filmed the rituals in Bohemian grove so they must be true.

Its almost like he's running interference for the corporate-political establishment in the US.

From the sound of the information within that article I'd be guessing the source is either Tillerson or Kelly themselves

Tillerson isn't my cup of tea at all, but he's an actually genuinely successful international business type as opposed to a money-laundering op for crooks like Trump.

The idea that Trump could treat him like s**t and he wouldn't get his revenge was fantasy.

Walls are closing in on Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back