Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst road rage and floggery I've ever seen is actually in France.

Its no surprise that the gilets jaune movement came from motorists (albeit they had a very understandable beef)

Italy is pretty full on. I drove from Florence to Rome. The freeway was better then ours but driving in the city was a campaigner

EHX16DuWoAELP1P.jpg:large

..........when the teleprompter stops rolling...............

Keean continuing to do good work in Canada and for Rebel.

I am very very shocked that they allowed him to have this time to ask questions. A mix of being an upstart journalist and her handlers being too lazy to search foreigners. Rookie error. I doubt they let this happen again and I'm sure they'll be telling her to not say a thing in future encounters.

I am very very shocked that they allowed him to have this time to ask questions. A mix of being an upstart journalist and her handlers being too lazy to search foreigners. Rookie error. I doubt they let this happen again and I'm sure they'll be telling her to not say a thing in future encounters.

The poor kid can't even conceptualise the political aspect of all this.

It's definitive proof that she is being used.

As for "science".................LOL.

Straight. Up. MURDER.

How bloody suss is it when that all happens after a witness goes, he says he'll lose his job, and he's dragged to the one area that's obstructive the dashcam.

The history of drugs isn't a glowing endorsement for an officer either...

Straight. Up. MURDER.

In case people missed it Leading Senior Constable Timothy Baker just shot an unarmed defenseless man who was lying on the ground, in cold blood.

As Tef said that is murder.

I am very very shocked that they allowed him to have this time to ask questions.
A mix of being an upstart journalist and her handlers being too lazy to search foreigners. Rookie error. I doubt they let this happen again and I'm sure they'll be telling her to not say a thing in future encounters.

Why?

Anyway GG this is for you.

Sure its communist propaganda but read it anyway.

How bloody suss is it when that all happens after a witness goes, he says he'll lose his job, and he's dragged to the one area that's obstructive the dashcam.

The history of drugs isn't a glowing endorsement for an officer either...

It was a knock.

Micetic appeared to be hinting that he was some sort of high level informer.

The plot thickens....................

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what’s he even on about? Is he suggesting she was paid to go there by a political party?

He's suggesting lot's of things that are targeted at the people using her.

He's suggesting lot's of things that are targeted at the people using her.

Based on what evidence? Dark money? What’s that about? The family’s a bit different from the norm by letting her skip school to protest way back when she started. He’s suggesting she’s being used as a political tool, but doesn’t explain who or why.

FWIW I knew a guy years ago in a relationship with a male cop in Melbourne.

He used to reckon he was involved with cops who were corrupt and would kill informants. Seems like bullshit on the surface but he got out of some dodgy situations in odd or lucky ways. I suspect in one case he was warned about a raid by cops. The corruption was centred around Prahran cop shop.

Not the only time I've heard stories about Prahran and that sort of thing either.

None of those people are still around and this was 25 years ago. But it still makes you wonder.

A mix of being an upstart journalist and her handlers being too lazy to search foreigners.

Same mistake Ahmed Shah Massoud made lol.

Eye rolls at the video clip of Thunberg being harassed. Would expect nothing less from the denizens of oil-rich Alberta. Sure there's a few tight concentrations of folks who DO care about the science, and came out to support her, but for the most part she was (unsurprisingly) not well received. Protectionism of the tar sands and the industry that enriches them is a big thing for Albertans.

Anyways, Thunberg's parents can drive Arnie's Tesla all they like for all I care. Better that than the carbon spewing pick up trucks everyone in Alberta gets around in.

And enough with the "handlers" references. It's bizarre. She's a kid whose parents have brought her up in a way that aligns with their world views (as pretty much every parent does) and she's decided to do something with that. She's been invited to many countries, Canada being one. Our federal election timing had nothing to do with it.

I'm surprised that the simple act of exercising one's right to freedom of speech seems to incense the very people on here who are going on about it at all the time with their constant youtube mash ups and dodgy internet sites. Raging white guys defending Trump -Okay! Young girl encouraging us to listen to the science on climate change - Alarm bells! Handlers! Profits being made! How DARE she!

Anyways, in other news, Julian Assange's extradition hearing is tomorrow. Another individual who faces constant persecution for simply spreading the truth.

"The British government must not accede to the US extradition request for Julian Assange as he faces a real risk of serious human rights violations if sent there.

The UK must abide by its obligations under international human rights law that forbid the transfer of individuals to another country where they would face serious human rights violations. Were Julian Assange to be extradited or subjected to any other transfer to the USA, Britain would be in breach of these obligations.”

Hopefully human rights will prevail, but in these times of fear and persecution of individuals who fight for truth, I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back