Status
Not open for further replies.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So you reckon he’ll just hide and wait it out? Imagine a PM that could actually be respected. Instead we’ve got a happy clapping, pant shitting Ferger.
One day.

I'll Make Australia Great Again.

I'll transition into politics when I'm ready and capture Australia's hearts just like I have this board.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Just on mushies, did you catch any of Paul Stamets on JRE? That dude is doing some amazing stuff with mushrooms

Yes, a bit of it. Stamets is a tad long winded about the subject for me.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes, a bit of it. Stamets is a tad long winded about the subject for me.

Yeah he was a bit boring at times. He’s definitely onto something with his research though. I’m especially interested in the idea of microdosing.

Also his story about tripping out in front the families in their Winnebago was funny

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yeah he was a bit boring at times. He’s definitely onto something with his research though. I’m especially interested in the idea of microdosing.

Also his story about tripping out in front the families in their Winnebago was funny

Mushrooms are remarkable, but this is nothing new to biologists, microbiologists, biochemists and environmental chemists.

Grow them, and know them. :thumbsu:

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Man Who Posts 'OK Boomer' In Response To Everything To Receive Netflix Comedy Special

November 18th, 2019

article-5152-2.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://babylonbee.com/news/man-who-replies-to-everything-with-ok-boomer-given-own-netflix-comedy-special

U.S.—Looks like there's a new giant in the competitive world of modern comedy: local Portland man Bill Patterson, who goes by the name "Billy Pants" on social media, is receiving his own Netflix comedy special after replying "OK boomer" to hundreds of different posts over the past week.

The show will have Patterson stand up on stage and say "OK boomer" over and over again for a full 90 minutes. Patterson will call on people from the audience, and once they're done asking a question or making a statement, he'll just say "OK boomer" to uproarious laughter from the show's laugh track.

"I guess I just have a knack for comedy," Patterson told reporters, shrugging. "It's not that I'm a genius or anything, like those guys who say 'This ain't it chief' on Twitter all the time. Those are the real heroes."

"I'm just an ordinary guy with a gift," he added.

Reporters suggested he start his own comedy YouTube channel or Facebook page, but he simply replied with, "OK boomer."

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last edited:
Are you capable of making a positive acknowledgement for something that is good?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Why is it good if it hasn't achieved anything yet. There's shitloads of potentially good scientific solutions that have yet to be implemented. When they are I'll acknowledge they are working to mitigate global warming.

That they do.

Especially the grievance/victim group.
Who seem to come from privileged first world countries.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Like all those privileged black seppos who started the black lives matter thing.
I get it. I know most of the privileged non black people would run a mile from black kids on the street and that most of those white people are the sort to hide behind cops in RL rather than criticise than.
For example ...
... but its still good that they keep public pressure on the cops. Too late for that kid in the territory obviously.

I know it seems like one side does it more but they're both as bad as each other.

Just on mushies, did you catch any of Paul Stamets on JRE? That dude is doing some amazing stuff with mushrooms
He's interesting.
Mycology is amazing. There are some really good projects going on right now with local native mushrooms and fungi and a whole lot of potential medical applications. Pity I can't talk about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back