Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i think the term they’re looking for is just published.

intercept has an interesting relationship with whistleblowers and the war machine.

Of course they published them when they were leaked. That’s what they do. They always have and always will do.

Have you followed what the co founder Glen Greenwald has been up to in Brazil?

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Of course they published them when they were leaked. That’s what they do. They always have and always will do.

Have you followed what the co founder Glen Greenwald has been up to in Brazil?
The medium is the message with the intercept.. they’re drumming up support for war, so published information they’re given, not leaked, sensitive information.
riddle me this everyone who’s leaked Nat Sec to the intercept always ends up in charges.

i haven’t been following Glenn so much, he still doing his dog shelter with his boyfriend?

the following series is by Max Blumenthal, quiet the insight into the intercept and Pierre..

Last edited:
The medium is the message with the intercept.. they’re drumming up support for war, so published, not leaked, sensitive information.
riddle me this everyone who’s leaked Nat Sec to the intercept always ends up in charges.

i haven’t been following Glenn so much, he still doing his dog shelter with his boyfriend?

the following series is by Max Blumenthal, quiet the insight into the intercept and Pierre..

The Intercept is an interesting name.

Man Who Posts 'OK Boomer' In Response To Everything To Receive Netflix Comedy Special

November 18th, 2019

article-5152-2.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://babylonbee.com/news/man-who-replies-to-everything-with-ok-boomer-given-own-netflix-comedy-special

U.S.—Looks like there's a new giant in the competitive world of modern comedy: local Portland man Bill Patterson, who goes by the name "Billy Pants" on social media, is receiving his own Netflix comedy special after replying "OK boomer" to hundreds of different posts over the past week.

The show will have Patterson stand up on stage and say "OK boomer" over and over again for a full 90 minutes. Patterson will call on people from the audience, and once they're done asking a question or making a statement, he'll just say "OK boomer" to uproarious laughter from the show's laugh track.

"I guess I just have a knack for comedy," Patterson told reporters, shrugging. "It's not that I'm a genius or anything, like those guys who say 'This ain't it chief' on Twitter all the time. Those are the real heroes."

"I'm just an ordinary guy with a gift," he added.

Reporters suggested he start his own comedy YouTube channel or Facebook page, but he simply replied with, "OK boomer."

This guy is just dying to be flooded with tweets about Brent Harvey.
All you twitterati need to send him posts saying "you should never have sacked me." "I can still kick 30 goals a year." "I've still got it." "At least Zondor still loves me" "I should have played 450 games" etc etc.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The medium is the message with the intercept.. they’re drumming up support for war, so published information they’re given, not leaked, sensitive information.

The reason why they end up in handcuffs is because of the way governments treat whistle blowers.

Greenwald has exposed that Bolsonaro and Sergio Moro conspired to have Lula put in prison on bullshit corruption charges during the election campaign. Glen, his husband and their kids live under 24/7 security in their home because the threat that their lives are in danger.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The reason why they end up in handcuffs is because of the way governments treat whistle blowers.

That's because they're usually lagging on governments.

I'm surprised most folks still haven't twigged that they are the biggest crooks in the country.......and by a country mile.

Greenwald has exposed that Bolsonaro and Sergio Moro conspired to have Lula put in prison on bullshit corruption charges during the election campaign. Glen, his husband and their kids live under 24/7 security in their home because the threat that their lives are in danger.

That is true.

However there are questions about ole mate DR linked to that go back years.
Greenwald may be okay but the intercept has some questions about it.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

The problem is they either don’t protect their sources or more nefariously they hand them over.

I would suggest with the ‘clowns in America‘ ties from the omidya articles the latter rather then the former.
heres another link.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The problem is they either don’t protect their sources or more nefariously they hand them over.

I would suggest with the ‘clowns in America‘ ties from the omidya articles the latter rathen then the former.
heres another link.

Ok, now show me a credible story where the whistle blower hasn’t been outed

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok, now show me a credible story where the whistle blower hasn’t been outed
Easy the russiagate scandal..
well he was shot..

paradise papers, Panama papers, 29 leaks?

Another fun one is Daphne Caruana Galizia project. It’s an organization established specifically to continue the work of killed, imprisoned, or otherwise incapacitated journalists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back