Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They have finally brainwashed her with every cliche in the playbook. I genuinely fear for the mental well being of this kid.

Shocked to be sitting here. An American right wing conservative media organisation is critical of Greta Thunberg.

Can you find me an article produced by the daily wire supporting the findings of the scientists that humans are causing climate change?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Shocked to be sitting here. An American right wing conservative media organisation is critical of Greta Thunberg.

Can you find me an article produced by the daily wire supporting the findings of the scientists that humans are causing climate change?

If you're suggesting this is a hoax then you should table evidence.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If you're suggesting this is a hoax then you should table evidence.

I’m not suggesting it’s a hoax. The play for right wing science deniers is to play the man (or teenage girl in this case) and not the science behind it.

It’s so obvious. People worried about what we’re doing to the are planet are painted by Murdoch & Co. as crazy, hysterical lunatics and if you agree with them then you are too.

Take a look at the history of the daily mirror. They’re worse then Murdoch.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Climate change is the topic. I’m happy to discuss that. The article you posted is deflecting because it doesn’t address climate change.

No, the brainwashing of a young girl by neurotics is the topic.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The topic is climate change. She wouldn’t be relevant if it wasn’t the topic.

1) MY topic is about the disgraceful manipulation of a young girl
2) Greta knows ZERO about climate science. ZERO.

Tell me Snake, why do they go after her personally?

It is not my responsibility to analyze the motives of her critics, other than to point out that you are completely mistaken if you assume they are all "personal".

You should probably focus on the scumbags who put a young girl in this position in the first place.

Is it because the science can’t be denied or because they are playing to their audience?

Val Keating knows ZERO about climate science, and is in no position to make that claim.

Give up the collectivist politics whilst you still have a brain.

1) MY topic is about the disgraceful manipulation of a young girl
2) Greta knows ZERO about climate science. ZERO.

It is not my responsibility to analyze the motives of her critics, other than to point out that you are completely mistaken if you assume they are all "personal".

You should probably focus on the scumbags who put a young girl in this position in the first place.

Val Keating knows ZERO about climate science, and is in no position to make that claim.

Give up the collectivist politics whilst you still have a brain.

Your topic is bullshit Tef.

I agree Val. Its "disgraceful" the way this propaganda is being spread.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1575242618594.png

631564591067037696.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back