Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode IV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The acurate one

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If say...... someone had come across some "butter" apparently it is strong, must be triple whipped or some such ( NFI personally) and had purchased for arguments sake a pkt of 425g brownies and had a hankering to bake not only the slice but.....

How much "butter" would you use to improve the 'flavour'? This of course is hypothetical and I am asking for an a acquaintance of mine. Any dab hands in the kitchen, I'd hate to under cook them or over cook them of course.

SMaturin

Premiership Player
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atalanta BC
If say...... someone had come across some "butter" apparently it is strong, must be triple whipped or some such ( NFI personally) and had purchased for arguments sake a pkt of 425g brownies and had a hankering to bake not only the slice but.....

How much "butter" would you use to improve the 'flavour'? This of course is hypothetical and I am asking for an a acquaintance of mine. Any dab hands in the kitchen, I'd hate to under cook them or over cook them of course.
Are you familiar with Joey Diaz?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

There’s better websites then this for the answer you seek

Top Bottom