Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth nothing, if there’s a new cultural revolution. Which is bound to happen when Xi became fuhrer.

$20 says Xi ain't in power in five years time.

Love this. It's called "Station Squabble" and it beat out 48,000 other images to win the award for Best Wildlife Photography given out by London's Natural History Museum. It was taken in the London Underground, and the photographer, Sam Rowley, camped out there for two weeks in order to get the shot.

mice (2).jpg

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If say...... someone had come across some "butter" apparently it is strong, must be triple whipped or some such ( NFI personally) and had purchased for arguments sake a pkt of 425g brownies and had a hankering to bake not only the slice but.....

How much "butter" would you use to improve the 'flavour'? This of course is hypothetical and I am asking for an a acquaintance of mine. Any dab hands in the kitchen, I'd hate to under cook them or over cook them of course.

If say...... someone had come across some "butter" apparently it is strong, must be triple whipped or some such ( NFI personally) and had purchased for arguments sake a pkt of 425g brownies and had a hankering to bake not only the slice but.....

How much "butter" would you use to improve the 'flavour'? This of course is hypothetical and I am asking for an a acquaintance of mine. Any dab hands in the kitchen, I'd hate to under cook them or over cook them of course.

Are you familiar with Joey Diaz?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

There’s better websites then this for the answer you seek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back