Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was formally communicated through my work that we're not to use it under any circumstances.

I am aware that many other organizations are not recording with it any longer.

Junkie means heroin addict.

Should probably legalise meth too anyway. It's not like it isn't everywhere and cheap as fu**. The market must be saturated by now.

I note the cops fining people in Melbourne for being out in public "trying to buy drugs".

Junkie means heroin addict.

Should probably legalise meth too anyway. It's not like it isn't everywhere and cheap as fu**. The market must be saturated by now.

Junkie used to mean heroin addict - but we've moved on the Burroughs days daddy-o, it is perfectly fine to use for any kind of hard drug addict, especially those who inject.

I note the cops fining people in Melbourne for being out in public "trying to buy drugs".
That was bound to happen.

I dunno what traffic is like down there now but I'll bet a lot of " legit" traffic is off the roads and public transport.

Heaps of people will get redlighted and eventually busted cos of this situation.

Not Jasper tho.

But wandering around looking like him right now is bound to get attention.

Skype Business for us

We looked at Teams but Skype seems the go
For us teams was already embedded as was Webex.

Basically the email we got was, use the s**t we already gave you and stop trying to solve a solved problem.

That was bound to happen.

I dunno what traffic is like down there now but I'll bet a lot of " legit" traffic is off the roads and public transport.

Heaps of people will get redlighted and eventually busted cos of this situation.

Not Jasper tho.

But wandering around looking like him right now is bound to get attention.

It is probably happening on Victoria Street, which is a police acknowledged open air heroin market.

Probably just squaring up with some individuals.

To keep myself sane in this new work from home environment I have been going for a ride most days. Last two rides have been a bit North themed, having seen Aaron Edwards and Timmy Rogers out and about on Monday (30 mins apart) and Peter Siddle today. Looking forward to bumping into Punter and JB later this week.

Last edited:
To keep myself sane in this new work from home environment I have been going for a ride most. Last two rides have been a bit North themed, having seen Aaron Edwards and Timmy Rogers out and about on Monday (30 mins apart) and Peter Siddle today. Looking forward to bumping into Punter and JB later this week.
I saw a bloke wearing a North singlet and cap down near the river at Bulimba the other day.
It's always nice to see this in Brissy. I'd wear my North cap but they never fit my boof head properly!
Anyway, of course I yelled out 'Carn the Roos' from across the road!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Um, mods, this one just slip through? Or just buttering us up for BF’s eventual and inevitable transition to soft core pr0n?

View attachment 854277

It amuses me how people get so worked up over a bit of skin and hair, the outrage... Why are we such prudes? If nobody covered up then nobody would eventually give a s**t any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back