Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought majority of the plane was Iranians, even the Canadians were dual nationality.
  • 82 Iranian citizens.
  • 63 Canadian citizens.
  • 11 Ukrainian citizens (two passengers and nine crew).
  • 10 Swedish citizens.
  • Four Afghan citizens.
  • Three British citizens.
  • Three German citizens.

Side note: I just copied from business insider, they’ve really gotta work on their style guide, having numbers and letters.:straining:

Hmmm. That makes me think it was an accident

Side note. Just watched a bit of Trumps address. He’s cooked. His speech is very slurred and getting worse. Too many diet pills
Yep, there’s some good vision of an interview with Pompeo at a defence forum.
He’s sweating, and has the same mannerisms as Chris Farley on a three day bender.

gotta get more hours out of a day, by any means necessary.
It’s just scary that these people are in change of the big button.

Yep, there’s some good vision of an interview with Pompeo at a defence forum.
He’s sweating, and has the same mannerisms as Chris Farley on a three day bender.

gotta get more hours out of a day, by any means necessary.
It’s just scary that these people are in change of the big button.

Funny enough, the US just restricted his ability to go to war or push the button yesterday

YouTube Seth M in the past 24 hours for his roasting of the Address. Very funny

I’ll check it out. I noticed the news always cuts out his slurs?

Funny enough, the US just restricted his ability to go to war or push the button yesterday
It’s a power that one person should’ve never had.. the single best thing to come from the trump presidency is the checks and balances are coming back into place.
also the media seems to have moved from their cozy, access driven approach, to almost outright hostility with the polllies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
‘Our Gallipoli’.

We’ve already had one of those.

In 1974/75 over 100 million hectares of land was scorched across Australia which is a metric fu**ton more than what has been lost this year.

The only difference? No social media back then.

In NSW in those fires 40 homes were lost. This season it's nearly 50 times that. So far.

A trivial difference I'm sure.

FFS! I understand science in a way that you could not possibly fathom. I have a 1st class honors science degree, and I am currently paid by the Australian government to undertake research in molecular physics.

You are literally a politically brainwashed zombie.

This is bullshit.

Anyone with a reasonable IQ can understand any science if they put in the effort.

It's not a *en religion where you gain some magical understanding into reality at that arcane ritual when the high priest gives you magic spells written on paper in you special religious outfit with a flat hat.

So unless you mean "I understand science in a unique and special way that only I understand."

Your statement is flat out wrong.

Note I'm not quoting you to make some political point or other bullshit.

Just to say get off the coke, it's making you into an ego tripping walker.

Why did the club ever move away from Roo Ruckle? It was such a cool looking mascot, and he looked mean as s**t. I had a plush one as a kid, which my mum was showing me when I was home for Christmas.

'Kanga' and the new female mascot pale in comparison.

Why did the club ever move away from Roo Ruckle? It was such a cool looking mascot, and he looked mean as s**t. I had a plush one as a kid, which my mum was showing me when I was home for Christmas.

'Kanga' and the new female mascot pale in comparison.

I’d go one further and say moving away from Sinbonners to Kangaroos with a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back