Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What age shoul you not be allowed to wear football clothing at non football games? I say 70 but I’m by others it’s 12.

I don’t wear any footy gear to games but that’s usually because I go out before or after or both.

In my opinion, if you want to wear a footy jumper, wear one. The same people who don’t think adults shouldn’t wear footy gear to the footy will often wear American sports stuff..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman

첫 번째 남자 대 남자
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don’t wear any footy gear to games but that’s usually because I go out before or after or both.

In my opinion, if you want to wear a footy jumper, wear one. The same people who don’t think adults shouldn’t wear footy gear to the footy will often wear American sports stuff..

Pissed myself laughing during the H.K. protests. Had a pro-beijing guy with his china flag yelling anda waving..

Only thing was he had a NY yankees baseball cap atop his scone ! 😄

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Been a fan of Schulz for a while but I’m really loving these little clips he’s putting out lately. He’ll goes after everyone. Zero fu**s given.

Hojuman

첫 번째 남자 대 남자
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Bit 50/50 with this one but l think there might be some hiding around SW. Tas. somewhere. Long time since l walked there but bloody rugged country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Bit 50/50 with this one but l think there might be some hiding around SW. Tas. somewhere. Long time since l walked there but bloody rugged country.
There’s a bloke named Forrest Galante who goes exploring to find animals thought to be extinct, he’s currently looking for one in Papua New Guinea.

rickety

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 3, 2007
Postmans' Reef
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
swfc, carrum cowboys

I reckon I saw 1 at Pucka years ago. We both stopped, I said "hey you're 1 of those tassie tigers" I looked down to grab the hand piece of my radio and it was gone.

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Saw a bloke at Coles the other day.

Short sleeved Richmond jumper. Speed dealer servo sunnies with face tats emerging out, one of those bumbags a certain tyes wear, and the unsteady but happy gait of a man who'd recently injected something.

Epic.
Was he wearing a norm smith medal or 2?

DesertRoo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He’s still in ripping knick last time I saw him. I know his mate has a few face tatts and a grill but he’s still in good shape as well.

Was it just a random JeanLucGoddard ?? Or are you trying to tell us something without actually telling us...
I hope so otherwise that’s just a pretty general description of an everyday richmond fan.

Last edited:

Top Bottom