Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury trials set to return much sooner than initially expected, accused denied bail

A man accused of committing a violent home invasion in Lilydale has failed to use coronavirus as a reason to be released on bail, with a Supreme Court Justice revealing jury trials could return quicker than first thought.

Juries are one of the many farces of our legal system!

That’s stone cold murder. They’re doing that s**t in front of people filming them telling them that they’re killing the guy. Imagine all the s**t they got away with before everyone had a camera.

She didn't racially abuse him. She did a fair few things, including making a false report to police.

Don't stress though, she'll be fine.

Um, before calling the police she warned him that she was going to call the police and tell them a black man was threatening her life. She used his own race against him, or tried to. How is that not racial abuse?

It's a slang term for a neurotic entitled white woman.

View attachment 881977

I’d be interested to know who Clementine supports in the racist lady vs black guy video.

On the one hand she has a woman claiming a threat to kill against a man. And we all know Clementine’s kill all men viewpoint. On the other hand, she hates white people almost as much as men........ so I guess she will have to find a white male to blame.

I’d be interested to know who Clementine supports in the racist lady vs black guy video.

On the one hand she has a woman claiming a threat to kill against a man. And we all know Clementine’s kill all men viewpoint. On the other hand, she hates white people almost as much as men........ so I guess she will have to find a white male to blame.
Dude, you can’t think in such binary terms. Clearly everything that was wrong about that incident can be blamed on the patriarchy.

That’s stone cold murder. They’re doing that s**t in front of people filming them telling them that they’re killing the guy. Imagine all the s**t they got away with before everyone had a camera.

Saw pics claiming to be of the officer wearing a modified MAGA gat into Make America White Again.

Um, before calling the police she warned him that she was going to call the police and tell them a black man was threatening her life. She used his own race against him, or tried to. How is that not racial abuse?

I tend of think of those things in terms of slurs, but yeah, you're probably right.

Could anyone tell me the the meaning of Karen used as an adjective, and not a proper noun ?

White Boomer woman who wants to talk to the manager.

Clementine Ford is many things, but she's not a Karen.

Grand Designs is the natural home of the Karen.

Saw pics claiming to be of the officer wearing a modified MAGA gat into Make America White Again.

I saw it too. Didn’t know if it was for real. Seems like it could be someone else. Why people would troll like that I have no idea.

The photo of him casually kneeling (hand in pocket and all) on that man’s neck...with the look on the dying man’s face is shocking

Attachments

• CBDA807E-B2BB-4969-900C-161464C595D9.jpeg
    CBDA807E-B2BB-4969-900C-161464C595D9.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 29

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hundreds fill Minneapolis's streets to demand justice for George Floyd, a black man who died after being pinned down by a white officer: https://aje.io/dwxkz

View attachment 882597

The police went heavy handed with them, using tear gas. Very different approach to when the armed militia gathered to protest at a government building recently.

I saw it too. Didn’t know if it was for real. Seems like it could be someone else. Why people would troll like that I have no idea.

The photo of him casually kneeling (hand in pocket and all) on that man’s neck...with the look on the dying man’s face is shocking

Oh yeah, he's actively enjoying it.

The police went heavy handed with them, using tear gas. Very different approach to when the armed militia gathered to protest at a government building recently.

Almost like race is still a defining issue in the US hey.

How many times does it have to happen to say maybe it’s not an accident... a lot of these institutions were derived from the old slave patrols.. thats why you saw members of the kkk dump the hood and pick up a badge. And we’re only talking half a century ago. It’s institutionalised.

As old mate said ‘this is America’

How many times does it have to happen to say maybe it’s not an accident... a lot of these institutions were derived from the old slave patrols.. thats why you saw members of the kkk dump the hood and pick up a badge. And we’re only talking half a century ago. It’s institutionalised.

As old mate said ‘this is America’

Underpants underpants underpants.

His expression will ever leave my mind.

It’s very easy to wish the worst upon that cop.

Meanwhile the armed white militia who stormed the statehouse were met by a Presidential tweet that they should be listened to. What a horrendous culture.

But GRETA THUNBERG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back