Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to let it go, but your last line is rubbish.

If the woman was a Liberal appointee under a Liberal government, you would have been down her throat for the tweet.

My reaction would be unchanged from what I have articulated in this thread.

No I wouldn't have.

Look, we're not going to agree here, that's fine, you can think whatever you want about her or the tweet.

I reckon the most interesting thing out of the whole affair was the way it was handled by both her and Andrews (the real target of the attack)

They just ignored it, treated it as the bullshit nothing News Corp beat up it was, and kept on working.

She's still out there giving pressers and advice and nobody gives a s**t about some tweet, it clearly hasn't affected her ability to do her job.

It is a good model for what to do in these scenarios.

No I wouldn't have.

Look, we're not going to agree here, that's fine, you can think whatever you want about her or the tweet.

I reckon the most interesting thing out of the whole affair was the way it was handled by both her and Andrews (the real target of the attack)

They just ignored it, treated it as the bullshit nothing News Corp beat up it was, and kept on working.

She's still out there giving pressers and advice and nobody gives a s**t about some tweet, it clearly hasn't affected her ability to do her job.

It is a good model for what to do in these scenarios.
Straight outta J.Corbyn playbook, very hard to target someone if they simply don’t play the game.

Straight outta J.Corbyn playbook, very hard to target someone if they simply don’t play the game.

Hmmm, better result than him.

oh America never change.. militia members running around wearing Hawaiian shirts planning a new civil war.

AR-15 and a nice big target placed on their back.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F224d604e-96b9-11ea-b833-0d83599da676.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much video evidence if whites causing property damage.

Most troubling is whites destroying black businesses. Lots of MAGA neo nazis are telling others they’re neck deep in this stuff.

It’s interesting that the conversation has turned to this. Some are saying they’re MAGA provocateurs, some are saying they’re antifa and some are even saying they’re cops. Personally I doubt any of those far right online losers would have the balls to actually do anything in person so I’m leaning towards a mixture Antifa and cops.

It’s interesting that the conversation has turned to this. Some are saying they’re MAGA provocateurs, some are saying they’re antifa and some are even saying they’re cops. Personally I doubt any of those far right online losers would have the balls to actually do anything in person so I’m leaning towards a mixture Antifa and cops.

This situation is changing pretty rapidly.

Yeah that was a stretch. Every person? What was he thinking? I see their idiot president fell for it. They’re just trying to shift the narrative away from cops killing people.
Yea Trump tweeted antifa. So the true believers will feel vindicated. Im sure there are antifa riot tourists and white nationalists agitators, but there isn't any evidence to suggest it's a major thing.

Sure, if that's what you want to take out of this whole situation.

The pig should be nailed to the wall, but that's not the point (a consistent shortcoming with you).

It's about the type of people who reduce the death of that man to political opportunism.

They are ideologically and psychologically NO BETTER than that pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back