Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if America or China...

Yeah man. Police state on the way.

Aided and abetted and applauded by useful idiots who have had their brains cooked by social media crap about Greta Thunberg.

Yeah man. Police state on the way.

Aided and abetted and applauded by useful idiots who have had their brains cooked by social media crap about Greta Thunberg.

How ironic that the second amendment gun nuts would be applauding the military about to be deployed on US citizens. Dumb *s. MAGA my arse. Look what’s happened under Trumps watch. 100,000 dead, unemployment through the roof and riots in the streets.

Imagine if that goose gets another term. They’re cactus

How ironic that the second amendment gun nuts would be applauding the military about to be deployed on US citizens. Dumb fu**s. MAGA my arse. Look what’s happened under Trumps watch. 100,000 dead, unemployment through the roof and riots in the streets.

The idiots who are always crapping on about how prepared they are for civil war but then sooked that they couldn't go to Wendy's for a weeks lol.

The attacks on journalists though.

Idiots crapping on endlessly about THE MEDIA this and THE MEDIA that and why is Greta Thunberg on CNN and what about Jussie Smollet.

Then when heavily armed militarised police attack journos during these protests, they are all yay cops.

If there's no journos documenting what the cops do to put down the protests = police state.

How ironic that the second amendment gun nuts would be applauding the military about to be deployed on US citizens. Dumb fu**s. MAGA my arse. Look what’s happened under Trumps watch. 100,000 dead, unemployment through the roof and riots in the streets.

If Clinton was elected, they’d be in the same position.. If Biden gets elected, they’ll still be in the same position..
If Obama got a third term, they wouldve been here sooner.

So many cops should be looking at charges after this. They have to be held responsible. If they want the protesters to stop they should be seeking out the cops filmed doing this stuff, charging them and making the charges public. Otherwise they’re just reaffirming the protesters position.

I would hate to be a cop in the USA, some have been killed, one car was torched while cops were in it. Anyone angry at them I doubt would sit there calmly while mob came swarming towards them.

I don't think every police officer should have to pay for the crimes of a minority. The problem is the governments have been really s**t in terms of dealing with the problem, they recruit a lot of people who just shouldn't be policemen and their training is quite poor by western standards.

Val Keating read that little black book again, search out for the paradise papers.
you’ll find it’s the same as always, the people vs billionaires.
why aren’t they paying tax, why are they the ones dumping heaps of money into this extremist organisations. It’s not for some altruism.

this left vs right thing is the useful idiots. It’s for dividing and conquering the people done by a ruling class.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The idiots who are always crapping on about how prepared they are for civil war but then sooked that they couldn't go to Wendy's for a weeks lol.

The attacks on journalists though.

Idiots crapping on endlessly about THE MEDIA this and THE MEDIA that and why is Greta Thunberg on CNN and what about Jussie Smollet.

Then when heavily armed militarised police attack journos during these protests, they are all yay cops.

If there's no journos documenting what the cops do to put down the protests = police state.

An American flag was taken down by cops and replaced by the thin blue line flag in Cincinnati....

4F280B15-D13E-413B-BF1D-79D86F3A97DE.jpeg

Do you expect things to change?

Eventually. The fact the protests arebeing carried out by people from every race tells me they are changing.

I would hate to be a cop in the USA, some have been killed, one car was torched while cops were in it. Anyone angry at them I doubt would sit there calmly while mob came swarming towards them.

I don't think every police officer should have to pay for the crimes of a minority. The problem is the governments have been really s**t in terms of dealing with the problem, they recruit a lot of people who just shouldn't be policemen and their training is quite poor by western standards.

I have no problem with good cops. I’m referring to all the cops that have been caught on camera (in the last 4 days alone) being violent, even when unprovoked, using excessive force, or doing other crimes against people facing charges.

Of a 13 year old no less..

Item 23 is the interesting one..
Both Defendants let Plaintiff know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated that Plaintiff shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with defendant Trump and that Plaintiff had not seen since that third incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back